Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Certainly read

Default Certainly read

Why are you dealing lasting with us... When game start always Banned eat... Swear any more play want this event because ... Any more, that, one, solution, be found.... BarikatTeam this event uneasy become... This, case, as soon as possible, brush up on,

One Moderator complaint there side hold... Own, gang, defend, lasting....
    Duty take there TURKEY enjoy play one group stay

Moderator : TcTaBuTcU

İD : 4580373

Default Please helper become

We got cold from the game exactly Tctabutcu face...

Certainly these men have taken. Fully in line with the task of using the self-interest. Enemy that is permanent ban. Me and my friends also if there is justice here in.if absolutely this person should be removed from office. This game is the person most damage.

Kursunkalem

is constantly threatening us. I need this man to move away from site

I can't understand u .. but as i can expect that u have some thing againest ur country moderator .

if u have any complaint .. u can send pm to his crew leader

good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

I think , they thinks English like Turkish.Cause of this we cant understand them.Guys if you have a problem send me a pm , i am going to help you.

What are you talking about guys ? Do you know English ? First, learn English. any way i know why you are here... Kursun kalem get ban and you come here to say our mod burak against us. Almost every abuse that who is kursun kalem and why he get ban.. Hard insulting players game. There are many proof that shows kursun insulting players. None of turkish mod don t against anyone. You ,kursun kalem and his friends, all you are doing in the game is just swearing everyone, insulting players and so on.. and when u get ban u come here to cry... Julie ,bluebaby and vanessa know that what you do in crims... They can show you many logs on square when you are insulting players and many g.b messages.. This is not your first ban because of insulting so u get perm. ban.. that s all. Admins have warned you many times but you didn t listen them so you here to complain about turkish mod.... Anyway.. İf you want to know more about your ban pls pm the mod who ban you or send a ticket.. Feedback is not a section where you complian about your ban or anyone... This topic will be closed and after that u can open many topics nothing is gonna be change.. Good luck guys with your bad words and really very poor English

Thank you tribal, you are right

Guys as tribal and emre told you, posting stupidities on forum is not the right way. If you think you were banned with no reason the best what you can do is send PM to TC crew member who banned you or send a ticket to support center, exactly abuse - complaints only. If you have something against your moderator so send PM to leader of his crew, in this case to Protectora.