Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Scorpian is a kid please kick him from crew!!

hahahaha scorpian stop deleting my post stupid kid.

You cannot use this chat, because you were chatbanned by some TC Crew Member. Chatban is a tool which helps TC Crew to hold control over chats. It's a tool which forbids user to violate more rules after he did it already, so admins will have time to think what to do with him.Your chatban will end soon after some Abuse Crew Member will take care of your case. Usually it's not more that 2-3 days.

Click here to read more about bans

LMFAO!! Thanks for the Ban actually made me laugh this time!

Was it cos i wrote KISY IS A WHORE DO DA DO DA! in the prison sqaure if so tell me n00b Crew which one is having cyber sex with her and up her ****ing Fat ASS!? because it is called the CRIMS right? whos idiotic idea was it not to allow insults? when its 18yrs old + to register anyway keeping trying to find pathetic things to ban me because your all pathetic go get a real life instead of stalking crims players who u dislike to ban POWER TO THE N00B CREW!

P.s Kisy is A whore just ask Indik & igogo & bekays and the rest of the WHOLE crims she gets her tits out to on cam. isent my fault she is a dirty sad pathetic Bitch that cant get a real dick and has to ask for sex over the NET! so excuse me for Exposing and insulting this dirty brazillian hooker! Another shitty excuse for a ban to add to my list of bans by u retards =)

HaHa thanks for the Laugh yet again (clap clap)

I didnt delete your thread i locked that. Because we dont discuss about bans on forum.
    And stop spam forum.
    Thanks for understanding.

How about I kick you from the forums instead?

Locked.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton