Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post
    I remember the same subject .. we had a conversation before .

but let me ask u something now

is kosova have the same language of serbia ?
    is kosova is a independent country ?

i mean .. we can make a new flag for kosova ( no politics ) but we can't make a new translation language for few players " less than 5000 in my opinion "

anyway our devs will have a look on this .. and soon u will be informed

no in kosova we speak albanian not serbian and if u can make Kosova flag make it . yes kosova is independent country . and why u can't make a new translation language ? /// B0B0

Quote Originally Posted by DonB0B0 View Post
    no in kosova we speak albanian not serbian and if u can make Kosova flag make it . yes kosova is independent country . and why u can't make a new translation language ? /// B0B0
    if people speak albanian in Kosova, and albania language already exist in game, how it can have a new translation language if it exist already?
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    if people speak albanian in Kosova, and albania language already exist in game, how it can have a new translation language if it exist already?
    yes u have right but we speak some different :P but anyway its albanian

we are waiting for new flag now

I want the same thing for The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.It is a de facto independent republic.Has offices in many countries.For example ; London the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus office.

Also i support Kosova has its own flag in the game.

Regards

all this will be reported to developers, thanks for your ideas
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Default yepp yepp

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0TTa View Post
    in the world it is new country that called Kosova since 1 year before but the problem it is that in this game it is not my country there. Please make a new flag and a new language of new country . There have too many players but all who is creating acc there and who have acc before are in unknow flag and this is not good, or someone that it is register since 2 years before it is playing in serbia but the I.P are from Kosova . Can u do something for that write to me for it pls . With all respect.
    Sh0TTa

Yes This country should be in tc 2

evry body has accepted in the world there are some that didnt accept Russia & Serbia but thats not our problem

i have been waited 1 year to see kosovo in the world
    so put in there its my country yes im born in kosovo but have lived in finland 18 year now!

pls put it in there!

Default yapppp

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    no they doesnt speak same language but some words is same yes

its like

Sweden and norge go travel to sweden listen the words and go to norge and listen u think its same lanuage but it isnt its only some words is same but not the hole

so yes u can make the language and the square and the flagg pls giv uss our own flagg and the square that we can speak eash other

you put kosovo in the thecrims statistik country world
    u will have more players a lot kosovian pppl doesnt play tc jusst becaus they doesnt have own flagg giv uss the flagg and u will see

Quote Originally Posted by beasewa View Post
    evry body has accepted in the world there are some that didnt accept Russia & Serbia but thats not our problem
    what are you talking about? Only 62 from more than 205 countriens in the world have accepted this "country". it is less than one third. Do not lie!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosova

Quote Originally Posted by Zigac View Post
    what are you talking about? Only 62 from more than 205 countriens in the world have accepted this "country". it is less than on third. Do not lie!
    Kosovo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    in the fjuqer they will accept and yes we have right to have our own flagg and country in tc! jusst like all other.. now its 1 yeear since kosovo been independed so development should giv uss our flagg + country+ square!

there are some ppl but we are talking about who wont accept it and of caurse serbia wont accept and russia dont accept becaus off usa if i remember it!

but there is some that hasnt accept but we have more accepted then unaccepted! so GIV USS OUR FLAGG IN Statistik!