Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

This is exactly the kind of discussion, which we will not hold here.
    I repeat that once again because it is probable, that I was not clear: The independency of Kosovo is dependant on other countries or organizations, which accept the independency of Kosovo, and as far as I know, this process of accepting it is still unfinished.

My personal opinion is that accepting Kosovo is just matter of time, but my personal opinion is not important. We, here on TC, will not solve this, and to be honest, I must agree with you, that this is something, what is not in care of TC. Or, if you want to, it can be said by your hard tone, that TC administratorship "is not interested in it", till the process is not finished.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0TTa View Post
    ....Kosovo is independent alredy all rest of world know that....
    probably the provider of TC flags does not it know, but it is interesting. You said all rest of world know that, but "as of 12 January 2010, 65 out of 192 (34%) sovereign United Nations member states have formally recognised the Republic of Kosovo as an independent state."

source:
    International recognition of Kosovo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the 2/3 rest of world do not probably know that Kosovo exists and TC provider should be one of them

I wont discuss abt this anymore, Its too hard to make them know im not talking abt governamental reasons, recognize reasons 'n any bullshit reasons. I wont discuss abt something if they are not able to get the point, its tottaly pathetic for me to keep saying the same thing and each time someother come over here twisting my words over 'n over again.

Any developers came here to show their point, so for me it's clear now that they arent giving a **** abt it, so this is enought for me, they are the one who is riping money, not mine, so I realy dont know what da hell I was here discussin abt something if even the owners of this game give some atenttion to da case.

For me everything was explained already, it's enought.

then do we have our flagg in tc?

i have been looking games and i see kosovo flagg on them but not in tc? :O
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    The flags and countries we currently have in game are imported using a pre-defined pack of countries and flags. We actually don't implement anything related to flags or countries. Whats in that package (which isn't made by us) is what you get.

It's not about racism, I would suggest you google it and read the definition of that carefully before making hazardous assumptions. The package could also include the following:

The Republic of Molossiais a micronation founded by Kevin Baugh and headquartered near Dayton, Nevada.
    It consists of Baugh’s house (known as Government House), backyard and front garden, as well as two other properties in Southern California and Pennsylvania. According to author John Ryan, Molossia is “a hobby… that has been pushed… to the nth degree.”
    Originally established as a childhood project in 1977, Molossia subsequently evolved into a territorial entity in the late 1990s.
    The name Molossia is derived from the Spanish word morro which means “small rocky hill.” Baugh notes that the ancient Greek tribe of Molossians is unrelated
    Molossia has a space program, and by that we mean they have a store-bought telescope and some toy rockets with a camera attached to them to get an aerial photograph of the property.

It's a new country in the world, it should be in TheCrims also?

Smoklan, here it's your answer, u will have to wait
    Regards,
    Army.