Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default New country in the world

in the world it is new country that called Kosova since 1 year before but the problem it is that in this game it is not my country there. Please make a new flag and a new language of new country . There have too many players but all who is creating acc there and who have acc before are in unknow flag and this is not good, or someone that it is register since 2 years before it is playing in serbia but the I.P are from Kosova . Can u do something for that write to me for it pls . With all respect.
    Sh0TTa

I remember the same subject .. we had a conversation before .

but let me ask u something now

is kosova have the same language of serbia ?
    is kosova is a independent country ?

i mean .. we can make a new flag for kosova ( no politics ) but we can't make a new translation language for few players " less than 5000 in my opinion "

anyway our devs will have a look on this .. and soon u will be informed
    Last edited by Generozo; 04-20-2009 at 07:12 AM.
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

There is a lot of country same with Kosova.But Those are not recognition by other countries.Becouse of this them arent supposed as a country.I think you have to wait for this.

While we are looking for 'new seperate countries' How's about splitting the UK? There are 4 seperate countries! It shouldn't matter that they are controlled by one government they are indeed individual countries.
    England
    Northern Ireland
    Scotland
    and the other one.

After three years this has still not been corrected.
    Even if there is just a choice to change your profile flag as i know the squares will all be the same so do not post anything regarding squares as English is still the most common language.

As i am aware of how the 'crew' work......i do not expect a responce from them for weeks if ever.

My two pence...

ok matto i will talk with zed about this and see if any changes are possible

also about kosovo , for now until it is actually recognised world wide as a country , we will not be implementing Kosovo as an indepentant country. But we are ready for when it is
    Last edited by Protectora; 04-26-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Julieeeee... :0

Whats nice, Helping guys on forum, awwww now ur a nice girl huhh?? hAhahaha...

Kisses my... ;P
    :*:*:*

Honestly Kosova is accepted only by 58 world countries (the last one was last week Saudi Arabia). We have more than 205countris in the world and only 28% of them have accepted this "state". Are you sure that it is enough? In my private opinion I think that more than 2/3 of world countries are enough for a country to be accepted. But 28% percent? ...

Quote Originally Posted by matto3 View Post
    England
    Northern Ireland
    Scotland
    and the other one.
    What's wrong with Wales? You don't like sheep?

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    What's wrong with Wales? You don't like sheep?
    I don't want to be labelled as a racist
    But i dislike the welsh with the passion of a thousand suns.
    If it were up to me i'd detach them and let them sail away to Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Protectora View Post
    ok matto i will talk with zed about this and see if any changes are possible

also about kosovo , for now until it is actually recognised world wide as a country , we will not be implementing Kosovo as an indepentant country. But we are ready for when it is
    Hiya julie long time no speak hope you are kicking royal ass