Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

what are you talking about? more accepted? Can you count?
    62 from 205 accepted. 143 from 205 did not accepted. 62 are majority? Since when?

This is actually a useless topic. We get our country resolve service from an outside package we don't control, when, and if, (not making a political statement, or predicting the future here) it gets updated with Kosovo, Kosovo will have their own flag.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    This is actually a useless topic. We get our country resolve service from an outside package we don't control, when, and if, (not making a political statement, or predicting the future here) it gets updated with Kosovo, Kosovo will have their own flag.

thanks you ebichuman

tackar

What you gonna do about Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus ? I wrote before.It is a de facto independent republic.Has got 265k population.The cyprus Turks dont want to play as a Cyprus player.And i have to remark something.This countries are "Separated".Cyprus Greeks dont live in Turkish land.Its same for Cyprus Turks.

We expect Cyprus Turks have their own flag or they have no flag.If thats are not possible , let them have Turkish flag.Because they speaks "Turkish" and they are "Turkish".

Im ready to do every devotion.Thank you.

Regards.
    Last edited by EmReFoReVeR; 08-21-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Agree with emre... we all are humans ! we have right` s ! if u implement in this game Kosovo as independent country , make with all..
    u know that old proverb : if u do something, do it right..

Quote Originally Posted by EmReFoReVeR View Post
    What you gonna do about Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus ? I wrote before.It is a de facto independent republic.Has got 265k population.The cyprus Turks dont want to play as a Cyprus player.And i have to remark something.This countries are "Separated".Cyprus Greeks dont live in Turkish land.Its same for Cyprus Turks.

We expect Cyprus Turks have their own flag or they have no flag.If thats are not possible , let them have Turkish flag.Because they speaks "Turkish" and they are "Turkish".

Im ready to do every devotion.Thank you.

Regards.

for turkish republic of northern cyprus open new topic

I dont remember i asked should i create a new topic..

They have got their own things..Anything that you can guess.Same like other countries..And they dont want to be a part of "Cyprus".I know lots of guys who didnt play tc because of they got "Cyprus" flag..Would u like to play under another country's flag? If you are owner of the game , you have to think about em.

Move their flags to Turkey , please.
    Last edited by EmReFoReVeR; 08-22-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmReFoReVeR View Post
    I dont remember i asked should i create a new topic..

They have got their own things..Anything that you can guess.Same like other countries..And they dont want to be a part of "Cyprus".I know lots of guys who didnt play tc because of they got "Cyprus" flag..Would u like to play under another country's flag? If you are owner of the game , you have to think about em.

Move their flags to Turkey , please.
    emree of caurse if a country is independed and it has been over 1 year independed of caurse .. admins have the jobb 2 to giv theyr own flagg.. think about this kosovian ppl have played on albanian flagg in 2-3 year and there wasnt a problem! but now kosovo is 1 year independed and we have right to have our flagg in tc world!

Did i say something bad about kosova? i support them.Please read what i wrote ..

beasewa is terres, she/he can`t read... she/h only want is medal ,because on finland she/he can`t win anymore ,cuz finland have better players