Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default To Ebichuman - New Moderators (bad)

See ebichuman, as going the job of new moderator caiodevries2;

Quote Originally Posted by caiodevries2 - Original QUOTE
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilKiller - Original QUOTE
    Posso postar os meus tutoriais com o meu nick ou você poderia voltá-los por favor ? Estava procurando aqui e vi que eles foram deletados para serem criados por outras pessoas.

Os tópicos foram remanejados de forma a tornar o fórum mais limpo, não é necessário ter milhões de tutoriais dizendo tudo o que deve ser feito, mas sim 1 que diga tudo o que deve ser feito.
    Acredito que o ideal seria MOVER os MEUS tópicos e não excluios e cria-los novamente como foi feito.

1° - Você não precisa dizer o que deve ou não ser feito.
    2° - Não foram criados novos tópicos e sim colocados em outro lugar. Se foi reescrito ou não... E outra, em alguns possuem a sua assinatura, se isso é tão importante pra vc
    Está ok, apartir de agora estarei entrando em contato com sua leader, informando ela sobre o caso e pedindo providencias, acredito que é uma falta de respeito alguem deletar os tópicos dos outros para ganhar créditos dentro da equipe em cima dos outros.

Espero que ela tome providencias...

Pode falar, eu não ganho créditos em cima de ngm, até porque um simples tutorial de prisão e etc não é de meu interesse...
    Além disso, os tutoriais que eu fiz sobre como colocar em MM, AC e etc são os que me importam realmente, e eu não ligaria se qualquer 1 copiasse e mandasse pra outra pessoa, visto que minha função é ensinar e não me gabar.
    Pode dizer pra ela, pois ela disse que uma de minhas funções é organizar o fórum.

PS: dps que falar com ela, diga que quero falar com ela e que não consigo falar com ela no skype
    Now see the translation of this conversation...

Can i to post my tutorials with my nick or can you back they please? I'm searching here, but i see that they aren't on forum and has create with other nicks.

The topics has reshuffling to made the forum clean, don't is necessary to have millons of tutorials speaking about what must be done, but 1 that speak about ALL subjects
    I bellieve, the idea is to move MY tutorials and don't delete it to create the same, as has made.

1° - You don't need to say what must be done.
    2° - Don't has created new topics but placed in other places. If have been rewritten or not... And other, some have their signature, if that is so important to you
    Right, as of now i will coming into contact with its leader, informing she about the case and asked about solutions in case, belive is no good delete topics from other persons to earn moral oncrew under the others.

Espero que ela tome providencias...

You can to say, I don't earn credits under none people, because a simple tutorial about prison is not my interest...
    Also, I did the tutorials on how to put in Market, AC and other are really important to me, and I do not care if any 1 to copy and send to other person, because my job is teaching and don't I commend.
    Can you tell her, because she said that one of my duties is to organize the forum.

PS: after that talk to her, say that I want to talk with her and that she can't talk in skype
    I belive that u can solve my case, cya later
    Last edited by DevilKiller; 04-20-2009 at 10:37 PM.

Please dont write abour moderator works here.
    If you have some problem pls write PM to his leader.
    Thanks.