Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up ( MOBILE )Suggestion!

hello,

i have a suggestion i think it is not impossible and it will be good for the game

i suggest to make a mobile version for thecrims game have less loading for the pages items to help the users to enter to the game from there cell phones easily , that's all i have i hope it is a new idea and useful one

u can enter to crims from your mobile phone

i know sure but it take long time in loading i suggest to make simple version

Wont happen..
    That would be great to have a less loading tc version everyone could play with mobile's
    meshoo, try disabling pictures, then page will load a bit faster, but i don't know if u will be able to click on icons "roberies, or nightlife".. etc

We have no plans currently to develop a wap version of TC.

I really think you should think about it
    Younger players could play tc at school, elder, maybe at work xD

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    We have no plans currently to develop a wap version of TC.
    And thats all?? No debate abt what he have said?

We are sure, that possibility to play TC even on mobilephones would be very exciting. There is no doubt.

On the other hand, it would be necessary to make almost new TC to solve many things connected with cellphones , according to fact, that clicking, writing is hard on cellphones. There is also problem with size of the screen, which has small resolutions.

Already is announced by ebichuman, that there are not currently plans for such bussiness. That does not mean, that in the future can not be such plans.

All of you now can discuss, how it would be good for you, how you want. The discussion is still open.

M.
    Last edited by Mororus; 04-22-2009 at 05:58 PM.

I can't see the problem so that on TheCrims through the phone use input devices connections with the Internet or Newer phones already have options of connections through WiFi. Costs of connection with the Internet and of downloaded data depends on the operator.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    I can't see the problem so that on TheCrims through the phone use input devices connections with the Internet or Newer phones already have options of connections through WiFi. Costs of connection with the Internet and of downloaded data depends on the operator.
    And mostly its not very cheap xD