Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    carocho carocho and well her camel yula, the girl that i teached how play and them go with the shit of crims carocho majestick, etc etc, yula u cant coment here xD u are patetic, sry but thats the true u
    betraying all the people that helped you to be somebody at this game, u are patetic sry but live the true
    majestick and carocho: everybody know who are talent players, botters and buggers, and well of course that u majestick and carocho are the shit players
    players that cant play fair, 4be in top need use bugs,stolen acount, hacking mail's acounts, doing skype's fakes, etc pff patetic, if that is be a great player 4u hahah u suck sry but well the true is that
    players as u and your team are the shit of crims, the buggers the liers congratz all your game is a lie
    you teached me?! how? if the only thing you do in TC is to suck the balls of all top players, you never did anything, how can you teach someone?
    i am pathetic? when you were a crew member, you put in the fight chat "love you YU"! and who is pathetic now!?
    and what credibility do you have to talk like that, when you were in crew, all crew members were fair and honest, and now you say they are all corrupt.. this is so wonderfull, im touched :S

respect the game, this forum is not a place for personal war, and frustrated guys.. grow up, and come back later, little childish kid..
    PS: and please change your nickname, remember you're not crew member anymore, you're breaking rule 10.
    Last edited by lakshmiyu; 05-01-2009 at 01:57 AM.