Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Helo

Default Helo

Hello my name is Stefan and I played this game and honestly I have a little big problem .... I would like to know why when a respect to the 3007 when they break the National Museum in 2700, which requires minimal puts me in jail .... I would like a response from your side ... Not only are we going that if you avoid this mnesaj and I will answer you try to move on ..

PS .. IS URGENT

The robbery isnt related with your respect.You need skills for robbery (skill means strength , tolerance and intelligence).For example ; robberys difficulty is 2000 and you have got 2500 skills and you have got 1900 respect.You will take it , it will be success robbery.For example again ; robbery difficulty is 2000 and you have got 1500 skills and 2500 respect , you cant rob it you will be prisoned.The robberies are related with skills.You can calculate what you can rob here TheCrims MMORPG game Fansite & Calculator .. Write your strength , tolerance and intelligence there , write your gun's damage in weapons part and select the armor that you have got.
    Last edited by EmReFoReVeR; 04-26-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmReFoReVeR View Post
    The robbery isnt related with your respect.You need skills for robbery (skill means strength , tolerance and intelligence).For example ; robberys difficulty is 2000 and you have got 2500 skills and you have got 1900 respect.You will take it , it will be success robbery.For example again ; robbery difficulty is 2000 and you have got 1500 skills and 2500 respect , you cant rob it you will be prisoned.The robberies are related with skills.You can calculate what you can rob here TheCrims MMORPG game Fansite & Calculator .. Write your strength , tolerance and intelligence there , write your gun's damage in weapons part and select the armor that you have got.
    Not to forget that no calculator is 100% correct and none are governed by thecrims.com

But there are the latest updates.

Brain calculator is the best use bas calculator you going to be safe 100%

I think he got the answer.