Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Bring back the fun n this game!

Hey admins

I wanna tell u some idea couz the game is so boring now. CAN U DELETe THIS ****IN OPTION WITH BUYING STATS IN HOSPITAL?! couz now if u want to get top u need just to rob fk on rabbits its so boring couz no one is hunting u need to stay 30mins in rave to see someone over 10k respect.. The game is going down as u see now is max 6k online when few rounds ago was 12-13k online. People are leaving this game couz this sucks robbing all days.. WHo makes more rabbits will win... This way to get top is just for noobs like birooo ;d Please delete this shit then more people will start to hunt... ;x

And your stupid changes like new captcha on robberies.. This will not stop bots couz they are not reading captcha.. ANd the biggest shit change is that u cant play on more than1 acc on mozilla... IE is working for me like a shit so i hv less chance to play tc. MAke game fair for all

Greetings from Jajcun ;]

yea... Jaj have a good idea... i suggest to make a POLL with take off stats from hospital... than game will be a kind of more harders/interesting...

Ehm...I lost all words... 100% agree with this perfect idea.

go go change game plz i bored too from it .. i need new system for game plz or back alcapony type or round 25 / round 24 systyem all like it and all buy credit and all use credit for trasnfer state so dev win credit peaple get new good round

think about it

Yep round 25 game was better :P but i think removing buying stats its not a good idea... the poll for rising the price of stats shows that player like it... make a poll to see if player prefer tc with fk and pf or just with ac
    Last edited by HashXx; 04-30-2009 at 03:47 PM.

My opinion is that removing fp & fk would be step back... I think it's not good. Maybe keep fk and bring back old milking formula and raise the price of stats in hospital...maybe 3x-5x. Stats will be more expensive so players will think about it and maybe for some of them will be easier to hunt than milking rabbits. And offcours stats needed for fk robbing should raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigem4Ever View Post
    My opinion is that removing fp & fk would be step back... I think it's not good. Maybe keep fk and bring back old milking formula and raise the price of stats in hospital...maybe 3x-5x. Stats will be more expensive so players will think about it and maybe for some of them will be easier to hunt than milking rabbits. And offcours stats needed for fk robbing should raise.
    Sure we can remove FK and FP.
    But not raise the prize to buy stats in hospital AGAIN

The game should play like now, milk rabbits and so on..
    Not hunt all stats

So for you mossan is fun to click all days on robbery on 100 rabbits? Omg man where were u when this game was so funny many gangs many wars not like now ppl are robbing only with rabbits... Buying stats in hospital is just for noobs which dont know how to hunt and milk normal gangs

Quote Originally Posted by KochamCukierki View Post
    So for you mossan is fun to click all days on robbery on 100 rabbits? Omg man where were u when this game was so funny many gangs many wars not like now ppl are robbing only with rabbits... Buying stats in hospital is just for noobs which dont know how to hunt and milk normal gangs

yes that very funny when u make ur own fk gg and make state and kill all gang i like it realy i remember last round i make one ga on fk gang there get 12 ga on two tc secound without i rob i can't have state for do this ga i called it milk gang not hit gang

i have to say if u dealte this feature of hospital hard for new player make own fk fast

HAHHAHA u call me a noob?! who the **** are u? I Can make my own gang when i want its not hard to make to ac gang then milk stats to make 17 fk accounts then to another 17 ushsussus I just hate robbing and i wont make something what is not funny for me ;] ANd biroo i got top 5 without this shit rabbits and robbing all days so dont call me noob couz u even dont know how to hunt (rofl)