Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kedul View Post
    I think if buying stats in hospital is removed game will be more funny then it is now. I have already seen here similar topic and the result was the price of stats raised up. FK shouldnt be removed, players will rob in public gangs. It these things changes maybe it will help a lot maybe not but why dont try it?
    Are you sure ?... http://forum.thecrims.com/polls/1573...ice-stats.html most of players are not for remove nor for rise the price of buying stats.

Quote Originally Posted by IMASK View Post
    I just know this:

Online: 5406

Rounds ago ... this time had 10k more
    When it was ac sistem yes

Wink hahaha

Patentic quarrel again xD its bring nothing .. xD
    accept the game how it is , enjoy with it... 4 many of you this changes are sux.. thats not means, it´s not good 4 others..
    every changes and vigorous efforts what did Development crew,was always criticized,
    so let it be and play , if you dont like, stop playing =D
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post
    Sadley True ..

i have warned many rounds ago from this .. but now .. as i know from devs .. there is no way to stop using rabbits .. they just try to decrease it for the minimum usage .. as they can .

i hope to see some thing defferent in TC2 . may the oldster play again

good luck
    -100% agree with you..if is so we will have fun with our friends who are robbing with us, attacking other gangs , being attacked by gangs..losing stats..winning stats..we will have fun coz it wont be boring...tc nw is all about the no. of rabbs you have robbing alone..milking alone the same click in the same place like a milking and robbing machine where the **** is the fun in such system..i hope you put this idea in ur consideration dev's..

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    We know that almost only you + some noobs want play with 1acc and no rabbits

I think it's much better WITH rabbits then no rabbits.

Devs maybe just need to change "milk system" or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    haha 1 acc can't be more booring Only "noobs" want play with 1 acc :$

You need brain to, to play this game
    Congratz .. u have earned ur 1st forum infraction for being Idiocy .

so now go ahead little kid to get ur temporary ban .

good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

You should try log in about hour after round stats then online over 10k max i've seen was over 12.5k

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    You should try log in about hour after round stats then online over 10k max i've seen was over 12.5k
    Game time: Day 123 01:06
    Online: 1208

Quote Originally Posted by HashXx View Post
    Of course, early morning, young players at schools, elder at works..

Quote Originally Posted by KochamCukierki View Post
    Hey admins

I wanna tell u some idea couz the game is so boring now. CAN U DELETe THIS ****IN OPTION WITH BUYING STATS IN HOSPITAL?! couz now if u want to get top u need just to rob fk on rabbits its so boring couz no one is hunting u need to stay 30mins in rave to see someone over 10k respect.. The game is going down as u see now is max 6k online when few rounds ago was 12-13k online. People are leaving this game couz this sucks robbing all days.. WHo makes more rabbits will win... This way to get top is just for noobs like birooo ;d Please delete this shit then more people will start to hunt... ;x

And your stupid changes like new captcha on robberies.. This will not stop bots couz they are not reading captcha.. ANd the biggest shit change is that u cant play on more than1 acc on mozilla... IE is working for me like a shit so i hv less chance to play tc. MAke game fair for all
    Thank you for your inspiring and well formulated feedback. It's rare these days to see someone bring forth their ideas without using meaningless swear words to accompany their thoughts. But you definately nail it with this post.

Now to comment on the contents of your post.

About removing stats from the hospital. We discussed this before and the consensus was then to keep it. We dicussed whether to raise the price on stats at first to lessen the impact of stats buying and milking rabbits. We even had a poll about it and 78% voted no.

You're complaining about players being able to play with a lot of rabbits, do robberies, buy stats and then transfer the stats, but then you're also complaining about not being able to play with more than one account at a time...

About the online counter. The counter counts the number of accounts online, now if you can't play with more than one account at a time, it's quite natural that the counter shows less ppl online. If you look at the number of unique visits, you will not see the same sort of gap. We have these figures so we know.

The captcha you are referring to on robberies I presume is the captcha we added on gang robberies. Now if you have some info about a specific bot and how it works, I'd be happy to listen to what you have to say, but please don't tell me that a feature isn't needed with such a general statement as "This will not stop bots couz they are not reading captcha.."

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HashXx View Post
    -A lot of players showed this decrease of online players in some topics before and the admins reply was "The no. of online users has been decreased as the no. of rabbits used by players decreased and that's because they did alot of changes each round to minimize the no. of rabbits"

actually i don't beleive this !

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Thank you for your inspiring and well formulated feedback. It's rare these days to see someone bring forth their ideas without using meaningless swear words to accompany their thoughts. But you definately nail it with this post.

Now to comment on the contents of your post.

About removing stats from the hospital. We discussed this before and the consensus was then to keep it. We dicussed whether to raise the price on stats at first to lessen the impact of stats buying and milking rabbits. We even had a poll about it and 78% voted no.

You're complaining about players being able to play with a lot of rabbits, do robberies, buy stats and then transfer the stats, but then you're also complaining about not being able to play with more than one account at a time...

About the online counter. The counter counts the number of accounts online, now if you can't play with more than one account at a time, it's quite natural that the counter shows less ppl online. If you look at the number of unique visits, you will not see the same sort of gap. We have these figures so we know.

The captcha you are referring to on robberies I presume is the captcha we added on gang robberies. Now if you have some info about a specific bot and how it works, I'd be happy to listen to what you have to say, but please don't tell me that a feature isn't needed with such a general statement as "This will not stop bots couz they are not reading captcha.."
    SO I HV A QUESTION IF U CAN MAKE A POLL AGAIN? but not with decreasing price but with delete this option? And u didnt understand me couz i dont want to stop rabbits and make people playing with 1 acc but to make rabbits less useless now if u want to play for top u need 200-300 rabs... IF u delet this we wont need so many rabbits ;] And i dont know exaclty how long u are in crew but i think u dont remember rounds 5-17 there were many gangs many wars that was fun for me and my friends which stop to play this game bcoz of this shitty formula with milking rabbits all days ;]