Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KochamCukierki View Post
    SO I HV A QUESTION IF U CAN MAKE A POLL AGAIN? but not with decreasing price but with delete this option? And u didnt understand me couz i dont want to stop rabbits and make people playing with 1 acc but to make rabbits less useless now if u want to play for top u need 200-300 rabs... IF u delet this we wont need so many rabbits ;] And i dont know exaclty how long u are in crew but i think u dont remember rounds 5-17 there were many gangs many wars that was fun for me and my friends which stop to play this game bcoz of this shitty formula with milking rabbits all days ;]
    Gang fight was back in days because there was no limits of how many members can be in the gang so it used to be around 150 users in one gang. Now max is 76

Bekays i'm sure you would be aware that the 'good old days' are way behind and never to return

Default to devs

Ebi/devs → why dont you comment post about "good old times"... i mean its like you dont want to heard about it.
    can you explain me the aim of the creation of new gang robbery (pf & fk) because i never seen a topic which axplain it. i dont anderstand why you kept that changed, the game was more fun before !
    i think a lot of players are nostalgic of round 24 and even previous round... i think you should make a poll about this !
    of course dont take it as an ofensive gesture, this is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HashXx View Post
    Ebi/devs → why dont you comment post about "good old times"... i mean its like you dont want to heard about it.
    can you explain me the aim of the creation of new gang robbery (pf & fk) because i never seen a topic which axplain it. i dont anderstand why you kept that changed, the game was more fun before !
    i think a lot of players are nostalgic of round 24 and even previous round... i think you should make a poll about this !
    of course dont take it as an ofensive gesture, this is just my opinion.
    When did u start to play tc? FK was before round 15 and small stats from1 vs1 that was good to make 1`vs1 on squares u didnt care about stats couz u lost max 5 (If i remember good in round 12 i had 140 1x1 win and about 30 lost)

FK its goood couz when u will delete option with buying stats people will need to make gang together not with spys ;]

round 25... there was no fk the best was ac... this round the most fun for me.

Yea Hash, u-re right ... :P now everybody can make FK account ( and Fk gang too ),it-s to easy now, everybody robb fk,buy stats,milk acc... try to improve the game somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post
    Yea Hash, u-re right ... :P now everybody can make FK account ( and Fk gang too ),it-s to easy now, everybody robb fk,buy stats,milk acc... try to improve the game somehow...
    hmm.. if it's so easy where is all people for FK rob?
    where are you in game?
    it's so easy..
    come win world =D
    it's easy.........

as u said...... =)))

You say its easy to make fk but it was too easy to make account for al capone few rounds ago.And it was just boring.. Spend your all hours and you got just 5 or 6 k respect..I think its still funny if you choose the right way.If you say its easy to win top world , cmon do it.Its team work and not easy.Criticism is good and helpful but i must say that the Planners of the game do the best for you all always.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    hmm.. if it's so easy where is all people for FK rob?
    where are you in game?
    it's so easy..
    come win world =D
    it's easy.........

as u said...... =)))
    Mossan i will play next round watch me than

I will watch! maybe make film of all round hahaha :$