Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Thecrims Game Client? - Run Thecrims as Application, Vote. Dumb or Smart!

Dear thecrims members , i thought about making a TheCrims Client Game.. It is in Application format (.exe) and it connect to Thecrims via Winsock , and grab information.. This way you can play the game in your USB or on school without browser.
    You can edit Profile and other things much faster!
    THIS IS NOT A HACKTOOL or Cheating application..
    (And dont pm me that you want this application , i need to get approved by Thecrims Crew first )

Smart or Dumb?

VOTE!
    Last edited by pijussau; 05-06-2009 at 12:00 PM.

There are no current plans of making TheCrims a client based MMORPG at this particular moment in time.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

But that would be pretty cool.
    i guess.. my neighbor played some browser game too, and it had some client..

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    There are no current plans of making TheCrims a client based MMORPG at this particular moment in time.
    I could make one in Visual basic 6 (Or .Net).

Cool idea if created and produced by the officials, but this proposition i doubt will happen

Nice idea

Exclamation I don't think it's a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by pijussau View Post
    Dear thecrims members , i thought about making a TheCrims Client Game.. It is in Application format (.exe) and it connect to Thecrims via Winsock , and grab information.. This way you can play the game in your USB or on school without browser.
    You can edit Profile and other things much faster!
    THIS IS NOT A HACKTOOL or Cheating application..
    (And dont pm me that you want this application , i need to get approved by Thecrims Crew first )

Smart or Dumb?

VOTE!
    If making a client program like this, of course It will be possible for being hacked n using bots, and maybe, it could contains virusses or trojan