Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Ridiculous Turkish Language Translation

I'm new at this game. I play in English language.
    When I saw that the game had Turkish option, I wanted to take a look at it and it was a huge disappointment. Almost nothing was properly translated and when you read them, it does not make any sense at all!!!

There are a lot of wrong translations, but I wanted to show a very small sample:

Original -->You banged the wrong babe and got infected with a horrible and agressive STD. When will you learn, you horny bastard?!

translated --> You met with wrong guy and got agressively and badly damaged. When you will learn that you are a horny bastard (horny bastard translated as a guy who has horns like a deer)

Original -->Time to get revenge translated --> Time to get together

Original -->You are a mess translated --> You are upside-down

Since you have many Turkish players, I think this is very disrespectful to the community. I don't know if the translation is paid or voluntarely, I respect her/his time but this needs to be corrected.

I was Turkish Translator for 4 or 5 months and i didnt translate those.Anyway you say a lot of wrong translations but you just showed two wrong translations.And its means the same things with wrote there almost.Im sure those mistakes exists in every language.We are all people and of course we can do mistakes sometimes.Turkish translator can translate it rightly.

And "you are a mess" means a silly sentence in Turkish.."You are upside-down" is better than it.At least the people understands something.

And , i am with you in others.

Already we have got a thread in our forum about wrong translations.Becouse a lot of silly and inexperienced persons was in the crew.Maybe one of them translated those.Its our fault too.We didnt see its..Anyway thank you for reported but it is not ridiculous
    Last edited by EmReFoReVeR; 05-09-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newleader View Post
    I'm new at this game. I play in English language.
    When I saw that the game had Turkish option, I wanted to take a look at it and it was a huge disappointment. Almost nothing was properly translated and when you read them, it does not make any sense at all!!!

There are a lot of wrong translations, but I wanted to show a very small sample:

Original -->You banged the wrong babe and got infected with a horrible and agressive STD. When will you learn, you horny bastard?!

translated --> You met with wrong guy and got agressively and badly damaged. When you will learn that you are a horny bastard (horny bastard translated as a guy who has horns like a deer)

Original -->Time to get revenge translated --> Time to get together

Original -->You are a mess translated --> You are upside-down

Since you have many Turkish players, I think this is very disrespectful to the community. I don't know if the translation is paid or voluntarely, I respect her/his time but this needs to be corrected.
    You are totaly right in this situation. Turkey has changed many translater that s why this kind of meaningless translations occured. I have corrected many of them but it is hard to chech 1644 tittle and so i opened a topic in turkish section which tells player to report wrong translation.. and thx for care about help to me ..

Next time pls report here...

This topic include Translation Section. Players tell us wrong translation in that section. The two wrong translation which u point out will be handed now. Thx again for ur helpfully behavior..