Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: credit transfer

Exclamation credit transfer

I have 550 credits in rabbit and I want to know if i can be transfer to my main user .

NOTE ...
    that changing the transfer system started without any warning to players so it is also the change was not equal .

we see members of the crew do not face any problems in the game while players are facing problems, and my point of view this is injustice .
    Last edited by IiIDesertFoxIiI; 05-10-2009 at 06:01 AM.

They wont tranfer it to ur main account, believe me!

2ยบ They really need to get some money cuz TC is f**ked up and so this is really good to devs stop ppls to transfer their credits to ur friends and now this "friends" wil be forced to buy this credits now.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 05-10-2009 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IiIDesertFoxIiI View Post
    I have 550 credits in rabbit and I want to know if i can be transfer to my main user .

NOTE ...
    that changing the transfer system started without any warning to players so it is also the change was not equal .

we see members of the crew do not face any problems in the game while players are facing problems, and my point of view this is injustice .
    crew's dont se problem cause they CAN transfer creds...
    And "normal players" not...

Yep, and im one of those who believe, that credit transfer was removed to improve the selling of credits.
    You all know that, players quit = sellings of credits get lower = less $ admins get..

Quote Originally Posted by IiIDesertFoxIiI View Post
    NOTE ...
    Not true. We made an announcement in the newspaper before the change was implemented to the live game.

so eby answer this to us... we have credits on rabbits... will u send those credits to our main account`s ?

No, because as they said, "you had enough time to send them till 34th round starts"