Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Is This Nice ?

Default Is This Nice ?

So... ( Adeliina ID:5831189)
    Andreck=Terresue=Adeliina was banned before and now unban.. he lied he`s account was hacked and stoled... and u made a new account with the same medals.... (but not here i wanna get)... this person Andreck cuz everybody know the truth about this boy who pretend to be a girl and spam everytime,everywhere ( more than me ) so....

Break Rule Nr. 7 :

But This Is Just A Sublimal message... he only want visits,and visits and credits again visits,and visits ... but he forgot not to advertise other site`s here !...

Break Rule Nr. 8 :

at his profile , i dont know that he wanna show there,... but finland flag...with albanian picture and say about kosovo....

Kovoso Vs Serbians ? why u dont like serbians Andreck? in my point of view this is RASCISM

the army from SAD to izrael

becouse izrael is next most powerful country in the world

and they sayd wtc destroyes the muslim people ( hmmm ,is that true Andreck. u are muslim ? i know muslim people dont swear,but u certainly swear all day long....

and again.
    Break Rule No. 7 :

EVRY ONE TAKE A LOOK ON THIS LINK AND U SEE

YouTube - The Arrivals pt.1 (intro)

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ON THIS AFTER

YouTube - The Arrivals pt.1 (Proof from the Holy Quran)

Sry cuz i didnt make report at abuse... but i can-t upload pictures there... and i wanna know more opinions !
    Last edited by nelutzu; 05-12-2009 at 03:02 PM.

and why u print my guestbook ?

because there was a prove ^^

Only ban this asslicker adelina = andreck all names

Nobody will miss he really... =/

Bă Benone, du-te şi joacă la altă masă, nu te vor băga in crew in veci ăştia.

Sorry for romanian, Benone.

Maybe life-time ban would be great ? xD

Definitely ban him.
    He broke 2 rules, and he's really annoying no one will miss him

Sorry, sorry.

We decided, that it is not good to make more "hanging" of people on these forums anymore.

These idea is implemented and presented in our froum rules. Please read the rules and respect them.

If you would like to discuss anything with abuse crew, you are obligated to use support centre.

nelutzu:
    You says, that you want to discuss this on forum because it is needed to post printscreens. I can just assure you, that for abuse crew printsceens from players are not proofs at all. It can just help to player to describe situation if he can not say that.

Thanks and Lock

M.