Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: about beta

Default about beta

what day to start beta please enter all admin

Beta has started

Hey Ebi to take this opportunity abt what he is talking abt (new beta season),

I was making a checking abt what u wrote on TC news to "bughunters" 'n I just come out of there and noticed that this is still working on TC. Yah i really thing that u were working there cuz when i tested it for the first time during around 1 hour i wasnt able to find any rave i want to, only nightclubs can be easy traced, but now after 2 hours taking a look at this i can find any rave also, so what i think is that u probably fix one of problems but other ways was "opened" to bughunters.

Just one hint: Take a look to how the raves list is generated, im sure that if u turn ur eyes only to this, in a few time u'll understand how it works and will see how easy is to fix this.

I am familiar with how the rave list is generated.
    If you know of any bug in the game you are obligated to report that bug according to the rules, failure to do so is punishable according to the rules.

How many credits I'll earn to tell ya how to fix this bug??

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    How many credits I'll earn to tell ya how to fix this bug??
    It depends on how severe the bug is and how good a description of you can make. More severe and good description yields more credits.