Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Wot the fuk.

Angry Wot the fuk.

You have been logged out because it appears that iOpus iMacro is installed on your computer. It is not allowed to play The Crims with any kinds of macros or bots and that's why you are not allowed to login. To play The Crims you must uninstall iOpus iMacros and all other macros and bots.

Okay, i used imacros since ages to create emails for rabbits

2 months ago I saw that now I don`t have permission to log in to TC when imacros is installed on my PC.

Ok, no problem. I uninstalled it. And what happened : I can log in by using mozilla firefox and i can`t log in by using IE.

So... I can log in from mozilla firefox + I can`t log in by using IE = I can use max 1 account (I don`t want to play with profiles on mozilla, fu fu fu)

I deleted everything about imacros from my PC`s register. Nothing happened.

What now ? Just try to tell me "wise" advice like "Make format" and I will You
    Last edited by Zakarumita; 05-18-2009 at 07:30 PM.

nizari. c`mon.. dont tell me u wanna play again so this mean u use BOTS (devil) IMacros :s huhh... uhhmmm better delete your post... cuz nobody will believe u u sed imacros for make emai for rabbits ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zakarumita View Post
    You have been logged out because it appears that iOpus iMacro is installed on your computer. It is not allowed to play The Crims with any kinds of macros or bots and that's why you are not allowed to login. To play The Crims you must uninstall iOpus iMacros and all other macros and bots.

Okay, i used imacros since ages to create emails for rabbits

2 months ago I saw that now I don`t have permission to log in to TC when imacros is installed on my PC.

Ok, no problem. I uninstalled it. And what happened : I can log in by using mozilla firefox and i can`t log in by using IE.

So... I can log in from mozilla firefox + I can`t log in by using IE = I can use max 1 account (I don`t want to play with profiles on mozilla, fu fu fu)

I deleted everything about imacros from my PC`s register. Nothing happened.

What now ? Just try to tell me "wise" advice like "Make format" and I will You
    Make format ;DD Or join bathtub again ImageShack - Image Hosting :: cholobathtiem.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post
    nizari. c`mon.. dont tell me u wanna play again so this mean u use BOTS (devil) IMacros :s huhh... uhhmmm better delete your post... cuz nobody will believe u u sed imacros for make emai for rabbits ^^
    Better delete your post, beacuse u are noob ;s

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post

Yeah i really dont like to write bullshits when i create email, i mean " birth date " " first name " " nickname " " password " " from where you know our server" and bla bla bla bla, thats why i prefer imacros to do it in 1 second for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 14joker View Post
    Make format ;DD
    Ok, the first one... BURN xD
    Last edited by Zakarumita; 05-19-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 14joker View Post
    Make format ;DD Or join bathtub again ImageShack - Image Hosting :: cholobathtiem.jpg

hey, Zaky mate!

You're very sexy here, on this picture

Did you 2 had sloppy seconds ???

Take it easy,
    beej

Hello spammers, this thread has no any sense if you are spamming instead of trying to solve the problem. Nizari .. there is an one great way out of this situation .. "make format"

lock.
    EX TheCrims.com Crew
    EX Abuse Member
    EX Moderator

1. I am not sure, if I understood that well, but probably, you have problem to log more than one account. Well, if this is the problem, then I am sorry, TC can not help you, according to fact, that we dont support multiaccounts.

2. If you feel, that you found a bug, then please make a bug report. But I think, that problem is situated somwhere in your computer... Maybe you should try to contact Iopus or Imacro, or what the company is and ask them for assistance in completely removing their software from your computer without necessity to format computer.

Thanks

M.