Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ban

Isn't a hack, he have make a fake skype ( Sterben partner [ I dont know who is ] ) and he have add Sterben and said to add 1 spy to make trust. Is not a hack.

Good Round ;D
    Last edited by ChinocaRullez; 05-22-2009 at 05:38 PM.

btw im commando ,LoL IDC if u play in theprophecy or not , im just viewing my point , also if it's guna be like this , who milk more players is the best player , ill tell u something , i made many fake skypes for andersen and honome and hekate and tituss and sh0b0 and for almost every leader , i milked almost all egyptian players and many players from all countries , polish , romania , brazil , and many others , i milked more than 200 players in this game , this means that im the best player in this game ?? no , i was getting like 5 fk accs everyday wiz their mails , and who give me only his pwd without mail pwd i hack his mail and get it , so IM THE BEST ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChinocaRullez View Post
    Isn't a hack, he have make a fake skype ( Sterben partner [ I dont know who is ] ) and he have add Sterben and said to add 1 spy to make trust. Is not a hack.

Good Round ;D

yes he always can't play just make fake fake fake

and if u remember when he milk he cry like bitch lost her work

it was over or u forget his milk any way don't leave object w wait what will happen on winner

Quote Originally Posted by BeBaRsXCoMManDO View Post
    btw im commando ,LoL IDC if u play in theprophecy or not , im just viewing my point , also if it's guna be like this , who milk more players is the best player , ill tell u something , i made many fake skypes for andersen and honome and hekate and tituss and sh0b0 and for almost every leader , i milked almost all egyptian players and many players from all countries , polish , romania , brazil , and many others , i milked more than 200 players in this game , this means that im the best player in this game ?? no , i was getting like 5 fk accs everyday wiz their mails , and who give me only his pwd without mail pwd i hack his mail and get it , so IM THE BEST ?
    LOOOL, You HACK, but carocho make fakes and milk, Hack is very easy, u buy something with 10 $$ and u hack -.-

Quote Originally Posted by gfk199 View Post

yes he always can't play just make fake fake fake

and if u remember when he milk he cry like bitch lost her work

it was over or u forget his milk any way don't leave object w wait what will happen on winner
    And after? He have continued and make a good top 5, so STFU

Quote Originally Posted by ChinocaRullez View Post
    And after? He have continued and make a good top 5, so STFU

yes top5 just play 1h per day can do it

ehehe i hate realy peaple think some peaple smart thaner him and there already stupied

it think u didn't read good , i said i used alot of fake skype and they give me their passwords , and their mail password , sometimes some players give me their password only without mail password , i hack the mail then but there r like 150 players gave me their passwords , and many of them r big players now

Quote Originally Posted by gfk199 View Post
    yes top5 just play 1h per day can do it

ehehe i hate realy peaple think some peaple smart thaner him and there already stupied
    stupid is ur father coz he have create a naab

Quote Originally Posted by BeBaRsXCoMManDO View Post
    it think u didn't read good , i said i used alot of fake skype and they give me their passwords , and their mail password , sometimes some players give me their password only without mail password , i hack the mail then but there r like 150 players gave me their passwords , and many of them r big players now
    password = ban naab, carocho have trusted no pass noooooob

1. We dont discuss bans on the forum.

2. You are banned, because you were found guilty in bot usage.

3. We dont show logs from gameplay to anybody outside.

4. Please never use it more.

Lock

M.