Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down Abuse of authority

You are permanently banned for violation of rule
    #5. All action must be performed by you, being present at the computer. All navigation must be performed by you, clicking on your computer mouse. This also means that tampering with the URL by editing it in the browser is forbidden. Browser add-ons that affect the functionality of the game are forbidden.
    Banned by: Bluebaby

Click here to read more about bans

Nick: Boot4ever
    ID: 12130436

OK..explain for me wtf happened! just that acc is banned!

now why ? couze nick is boot4ever?? ( i write ''boot'' no 'BOT )

This is a veryyy jooooooooooooke! omg

Admins look better who u put in crew!

Congrats bluebaby!

No coments !

Abuse of authority (Law N º 4.898/65)

It constitutes punishable abuse of authority in the form of the law, any act of the power that to attempt against against the rights and individual guarantees of the man, inherent to its freedom of locomotion, inviolability of its domicile, secrecy of correspondence, freedom of conscience and belief, exempts exercise of the religious cult, assured freedom of association, rights and legal guarantees to the exercise of the vote, right of assembly, physical incolumidade of the individual and rights and legal guarantees assured to the exercise professional.

by Kahina

Kahina, i already explain you here what to do:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/feedback-o...-de-poder.html

to complain about bans, use our support.center please:
    The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

and i will repeat and translate what i wrote in the first topic.

your account is banned, and it can have diferent explainations..
    - or you use bot
    - or someone who used bot, and were banned log that account
    - that account receive stats from some account banned for bot, and had durty stats
    it can have many other meanings.. i hope you are able to understand this.. im not that stupid to give ban to an account only because of the nickname.. dont insult my inteligence please..

Dont come with those laws of abusing my power, i dont have any.. im just doing by job..

this will be the 2º topic i close, and i already told you what to do.. complain in support.center please. and dont spam the forum with the same topic, or you will get an infraction point. the rules are the same for all.. complain like all the other players in our support.

thanks.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**