Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default so no more change ?

i was open this topic talk about one general important topic it was the game on this time .. w ask about are this game haven't more change on backbone of this game ( rob system . gang assulit syste , ... etc ) i winna know this game will change or not i have to noticed about before was game change per 3 round .. now was 8 round game not get any kind of change i have to get some idea about the change and how was general piont and idea of player i hope the topic not leave the main object and be one fight topic w need serius topic :-

i hope all one give his idea like this

advantage / dissadvantage on his mind about this game system right now

ps : don't fight here have fight go pm and do it

srry for my english

I dont understand, what kind of change, do you want to be implemented in.

If you are wants to make general thread about changes in general, then I must say, that this whole section is about. So you dont have to open thread so general, about same subject of this section.

There are many threads in this section, about various and specific changes.
    Please feel free to choose some subject about which you want to talk about.

If you will not find subject about which you want to talk about, then make a new subject about your idea.

If I did not understand your topic and i interpretated it wrongly, then please specificate it more. That is the solely reason, why this thread should stay open, i think.

M.

i want big change on game like that happen on round 25 almost system of game change

i don't open this topic for talk about kind of change i leave it open for all say what them want idea on change ? and why ?

the diffrent between this topic and old one's was this general not talk about like hospital reomve or change fk gang just general

// You dont have to quote previous post, it is unecessary. Thanks for understanding. /Edit:M.
    Last edited by Mororus; 05-25-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Perfect. You want big change. You have 2 choices, then:

1. You will say to us what kind of big change you want. I hope you just dont await change not matter which, but it must be huge.

2. If yes, then wait on TC2. It is on its way!

M.

first : thx for reply

secound : i have to say are u say tc1 dead cause dev prepare to tc2 and dev don't have time to think about good chnage for more fun for game so i think u need agian palnning crew

thired : it was much change can be happen but all change have some dissadvantage for example : if same last topic i read peaple want deleate the hospital for make the game more interest for hunt and ga but if hospital deleate how peaple can make surgery so it was almost worst cause if i have red rel they can't deleate so this change kill the game

what i mean w need to think together about one good change on same time this change can't kill the game i hope u get my idea of my bad english

i have to talk about tc2 that was take long time and from this date dev

start work on it game go from down to down look

Online: 4146 look this was the online right now on

day 12 all player must rob with

like 10 spy on this time so it was not same before

//Dont quote when you react on previous post. It is unnecessary and it makes mess. Thanks once again/Edit M.
    Last edited by Mororus; 05-26-2009 at 02:01 AM.

delete fort knox and fickingham palace

more cash in rob al capone

Default hey

I m agree with igogo but I have 1 idea to put 1 other robb and to robb with 40 k stats or more . I think that game will be more attractive and more good

devs:

Change this sytem ...

ELSE 6K MAX ONLINE =

First of I'd like to say I'm pretty **** sure I replied to this thread yesterday, but my post seems to be gone... I wrote a pretty long answer which I don't have time right now to rewrite...

Now just to comment on one post:
    Quote Originally Posted by IMASK View Post
    devs:

Change this sytem ...

ELSE 6K MAX ONLINE =
    Great feedback! Change what into what? Almost like the following dialogue:
    - "Change your behaviour or you will be punished!"
    - "What about my behaviour should I change?"
    - "I won't tell you, but you had better change it!"

yes. i want only one change .. DELETE FK AN FP this is a great idea