Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Big gang robberies such FK, were added just on demand of players. Very similar like this one. But much bigger demand.

I see, that your single argument to remove FK is, that it is boring and therefore players are leaving this game. Do you think, that these argument are enough? I am fully convinced that no, it is not enough for such change. Why? Because then the highest robbery would be AC, and everybody will scream, that it is boring, because everybody robs for himself/herself with his rabbit gang. When we have FK, then have to cooperate together, make alliances and everything what is connected with cooperation and interactivity. I am sure, that if players are leaving, then the sollution would not be remove FK.

I am sure, that you will have to find better arguments, if you want to remove FK second time and have the same situation as it used to be.

No more RETRO!

M.

PS: If person posting after me will react on my post, please dont quote my post. It is unnecessary and it makes even bigger mess in this thread. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Mororus; 05-26-2009 at 02:21 AM.

Hmm .. The game was more exciting befor Fort knox and ****ingam Palace (LOL). And maybe to many ppl leave crims cuz it become boring .. And we dont talk about TC2 or sumthing like that .. Maybe we want Tc without fk & pf .. We dont need any changes in game ... I think after #25 game sux ... Hmm..

Lets make an pool .. Pro or Against Fk & Pf..
    Last edited by GoDyBelrayRonSoN; 05-26-2009 at 01:05 PM.

w are already not talk about deleate fk robbery or added new one

i don't need deleate robbery fk or leave it the same i need the interest back for game again

i say something on my mind about fk rob :-

advantage :-

1-MAke interest OF Game On Robbery On huge group
    2-MAke Interest to live the life of war between gang
    3-MAke Easy Can MAke Good respect
    4- Easy For MAke It So Much player can be fk state fast

disadvantage :-

1- Kill The Ga ALmost " On before when maxumam rob alcapony you can get milk gang ga added spy on alcapony and milk it may be 5-6 milk per day " because much player play much gangs much possible for milk

2- Kill The Hunt Because All peaple don't like to hunt all round and at end they see other player pass him respect fast and easy

3- Easy CAn MAke Huge state For team So Much Respect So Dream OF Player To Win ALone top is like impossbile or need mystery

4- it's hard to new player can get gang for fk for rob alone and much player make state fk but can't rob on gang

i think w can think about added more rob need much state for do or added some rob between fp and fk and increase the difficult of the fk

Last edited by EgYsTyLeB; 05-26-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Hey

Mororus i wont quote
    But when you make coorporation or aliance with an other player you will rob fk with 9/8 accs so is that realy less boring that to rob with 10 acc ?
    Plus to up accs to fk you need to rob ac and the most of the time you do it alone.
    There is more... like biro said ac was more funny because of gang war, there was always gang to spy on and GA or even wait for milk all members now GA and milk a rare and reserve to some player, i mean you can play TC 1h a day and hope to have a GA to do.
    With ac you could come play just a little time and play for fun and HAVE FUN... now what is "play for fun" ? it is making 20k stats and rob 48 tickets of fk each real day ? do you think it is funny ?

I dont think that more "old" players are living TC than before but before there was always new player. now the most of new players play 3 round before they have fk stats and when they have it they dont find gangs because everyone is scared from GA. And when they find gang they rob 10min and the gang is attacked because this gang was done only to take GA from who made it.

Mororus guy since when didnt you play TC ?

Default hey

I m agree with igogo but I have 1 idea to put 1 other robb and to robb with 40 k stats or more . I think that game will be more attractive and more good

devs:

Change this sytem ...

ELSE 6K MAX ONLINE =

First of I'd like to say I'm pretty **** sure I replied to this thread yesterday, but my post seems to be gone... I wrote a pretty long answer which I don't have time right now to rewrite...

Now just to comment on one post:
    Quote Originally Posted by IMASK View Post
    devs:

Change this sytem ...

ELSE 6K MAX ONLINE =
    Great feedback! Change what into what? Almost like the following dialogue:
    - "Change your behaviour or you will be punished!"
    - "What about my behaviour should I change?"
    - "I won't tell you, but you had better change it!"

yes. i want only one change .. DELETE FK AN FP this is a great idea

pretty good idea i agree