Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Arabic language

Exclamation Arabic language

sorry, but the Arabic language must have kinda different css file
    since kiv(Generozo) told you about the the dir of the pages, you changed it... good but there are many dirs must changed if you want it easy and readable specially the chat.
    please contact me or generozo if you are interested
    BTW the game has been coded very well
    at last sorry if my English confuse you.
    Best Regards
    Ahmed Elbshry
    Last edited by AhmedElbshry; 05-31-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Thumbs up poll to see who wants credits at the beginning of each round of play of The Crims

I think I actually have to have a poll for all players of The Crims vote, if they would like that in every home all starts with rounds of 30 credits for all players.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokinhu93 View Post
    I think I actually have to have a poll for all players of The Crims vote, if they would like that in every home all starts with rounds of 30 credits for all players.
    you dont have nothing to say about arabic language ?
    the annswer will be yes for sure but devs will never accept to give 30 creds on every acc each round.

with my all respect to HashXx and Lokinhu93 but i did't talk about any credits.
    i will do that for free, becouse i love this game
    this is the fourth day and no replay from any responsible, but it's okay... np

The arabic lang does have a different css file. There are some differences between the "normal" left to right version of TC and the arabic right to left version that just seem increadibly hard to fix, at least the responsible dev has been unable to find a solution. Some inconsitencies may also be browser related. One should keep in mind that browsers interpret the css we write and therefore layouts may differ from browser to browser. If you have any specific examples you feel that we should take a look at, please write them down and we'll see what we can do.

dude, i know browsers deal with some css properties in them own way which is different from browser to another one.
    but there is always way to make your style stable in every browser
    anyway the problems i talking about is not related with browsers.

an example: you have a division with id "system_menu_right" it contains tow divisions with the property float has the value "left"
    open your firebug and inspect the children div (the one have the language variable), now change the float value to "right" it will move to the right side of the time and that is what we need in many other places in the game.

that's not every thing, there are small things if you did it will make the game more readable
    Last edited by AhmedElbshry; 06-02-2009 at 03:32 PM.

Send an email to Zed7 at [email protected] and explain your problem. He's the one who's done most of the CSS for the current TC version.

Zed7 Guest

Hi, it's not easy to make it look perfect reversed on all browsers. I think it looks quite OK on Arabic, the top banner is a bit off in IE7, but I don't think it's a major issue?

thanks for replaying...
    i didn't focus on the stability on the all browsers, there are some things make the game not nice and confuse the new players..
    look if you have visited a site and found this

Today 48 13:33The Game time:
    instead of this
    Game time: Today 48 13:33

it's not nice, and confuse the users in the first look

The same when you write Franko Arabic("a7md by2ol") or smile shortcut(":d :s :$") in the chat page

that's what i don't like,
    anyway the decision up to you.
    Thanks again for every one answered my topic