Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (flex)

i think admi should asnwer to this topic before everyone think they are realy corupt (if everyone is not already thinking it).
    And i think they souldn't lock every topic about bans... i can anderstand you dont show proof to everyone but why dont you give honestly the reason of bans and why dont you let ppl answer ?
    Last edited by HashXx; 05-31-2009 at 04:56 PM.

They will lock the post when they will see

Quote Originally Posted by CAR0CHO99 View Post
    still crying =/

**** cheaters buahahahahah

Ya... cheaters that didnt have permanent ban.... and have gang medal
    but havent cup and country medal

omg so funny...

As far as I know, the account that was removed from top 2 international last round wasn't owned by Ryan88. He was a trustee on that account and that's why it got a temporary ban. Other accounts of Ryan88 Have been permanently banned.
    However, if you claim that that specific account's owner actually is Ryan88 we might be able to look in to the case, removed the medal and ban the account since that seem to be what you wish for.
    The ban itself has already been discussed and answered in the support center.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    As far as I know, the account that was removed from top 2 international last round wasn't owned by Ryan88. He was a trustee on that account and that's why it got a temporary ban. Other accounts of Ryan88 Have been permanently banned.
    However, if you claim that that specific account's owner actually is Ryan88 we might be able to look in to the case, removed the medal and ban the account since that seem to be what you wish for.
    The ban itself has already been discussed and answered in the support center.
    Who cares if this is not Ryan's acc?

You/Crew still put gang medal on main acc.
    If we get gang medal we should also get Italy top1 and international top2 ! -.-

I guess that u have some problem...maybe u dont understand My account are all free...no permanent banned

I know that u dont know nothing about my ban.. so ask to who gave me ban.. and take some information before talk :P

2nd : i had 0 answer on support...

3 rd : i was the owner... and gave acc to my friend.. so who told u that im not the owner?
    Last edited by Ry4n88; 06-01-2009 at 03:40 PM.

U already know that other account had my "bot" stats in the end... so why this account was not banned? It's pathetic....Pathetic like this crew... ridicoulus

Quote Originally Posted by HashXx View Post
    And i think they souldn't lock every topic about bans... i can anderstand you dont show proof to everyone but why dont you give honestly the reason of bans and why dont you let ppl answer ?
    I think that we must. It is our job ... if you dont know so ban complains were moved from forum on support center. So if you have some questions about ban so contact abuse by support center. I hope that you understand.

hey hey crew now dance DD

look you say we used bot...

Carocho "hack" us so go ban him, he have our stats....
    banban carocho same rulz for all ... (dance)

Or it's not maybe the same rulz for all....

hahahahahaha omg so funny ;((

U must be clear infront of other players... cos carocho ****ed us... so have my "bot" stats xD
    Last edited by Ry4n88; 06-01-2009 at 04:31 PM.