Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Little improvments

iv been playing this game for a while now and i think the small things that take alot of time and a lot of refreshing is what annoys a lot of the players.
    for examples... lets say i want to go into a raveparty with max 200 respect or max 4000 respect, or a rave party with 5 drugs available now while not make a nice search bar that will order all your wanted rave party in order and save time.

another thing is that when you enter a rave party and you want to enter a different one you cant just click on nightlife again and chose because that just brings you back to the save rave party you were just in, so needing to click on a different link (robberies) and back on nightlife is annoying especially if you have to do that a lot.

another thing is that when you collect drugs, why not put not only one but 5 drop down lists and collect 5 drugs at once, still lose 5 as times stamina but speed it up!

every time i come in their was something new but that stopped.. so why not add more hookers, more business, more guns armor and robberies and maybe a guide for new comers on how to start and how to get stamina and objectives)

another thing is to add more drop down lists when you handle a business so when i am adding all the drugs or costs or hookers is doesn't take me 3 days!

thankyou and please think about it, what i want is a nicer experience and something new i can do every time a game finish

Quote Originally Posted by varty View Post
    iv been playing this game for a while now and i think the small things that take alot of time and a lot of refreshing is what annoys a lot of the players.
    for examples... lets say i want to go into a raveparty with max 200 respect or max 4000 respect, or a rave party with 5 drugs available now while not make a nice search bar that will order all your wanted rave party in order and save time.
    yes, this idea was already wrote on forum:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/feedback/16988-idea.html
    only developers can answer to this, lets see what they have to say..

another thing is that when you enter a rave party and you want to enter a different one you cant just click on nightlife again and chose because that just brings you back to the save rave party you were just in, so needing to click on a different link (robberies) and back on nightlife is annoying especially if you have to do that a lot.
    you can click on exit rave, and you will go back to the nightlife list

another thing is that when you collect drugs, why not put not only one but 5 drop down lists and collect 5 drugs at once, still lose 5 as times stamina but speed it up!
    Its better as it is.. usually players dont want to collect everything at the same time, or sell everthing, like this, they have the option to chose what drugs they want to collect and how much of it..

every time i come in their was something new but that stopped.. so why not add more hookers, more business, more guns armor and robberies and maybe a guide for new comers on how to start and how to get stamina and objectives)
    about the new hookers, business and weapons, devs are working on TC2 so i think they will not make big changes on thecrims.. about the game guide, we alredy have one here:

another thing is to add more drop down lists when you handle a business so when i am adding all the drugs or costs or hookers is doesn't take me 3 days!
    some players want to have a rave for some drugs, and not for all.. its better if they can chose what drug to put on each nightlife, and with diferent prices if they want to

thankyou and please think about it, what i want is a nicer experience and something new i can do every time a game finish
    I thank you for the ideas kiss :*
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**