Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: hopital

Default hopital

is there any way 2 stay out of hospital cos everytime i go in nightclubs i get thrown in hospital

thats because u get contacts (evil ones, ) which wants to get rid of u, the best thing to do is find a nice nightclub in which there is never anyone, or get ur own and sell ur own drugs (entrance fee 200 so no one go in there), so u dont get contacts and dont get beaten up.

hope being useful
    Necro

contacts?

when you go to visit nightclubs or raves, you should not take like a monster drugs! so keep it easy, you will learn how to raise stamina at clubs or raves. little by little, later when it doesnt raise that good anymore you can take more, but never take more then 100%. if you dont take drugs and get to hospital you should send a ticket to support in english, as i know its very fast answered and checked by almost all admins!

if you got killed! buy your own club. its safer of course.

cheers

so wot i should do is take small drugs like weed and mushrooms at first and not take ova 100%?

i didnt think about that, thay may be the real reason of him in the hospital, i though people beat im up after the rave, but maybe hey go overdose... anyways, i hope i have been useful in any way....

Necro
    Keep it Real

thxs all

Yriel, sure you can take all drugs, but you must learn how to take, little by little!

well thats a short explanation of the effect of each drug in ur stamina stat, but after a while its moedified cuz " u get accustom to get drugs" so u have to go to hospital and take a Detox to make it come to normal, anyways if u are a new player in the game, dont go with Detox so soon, i gues it will hurt u more tha help u....

Painkillers 1%
    Weed 1%
    Booze 2%
    Magic mushrooms 2%
    LSD 3%
    Ecstacy 4%
    Amphetamine 5%
    Opium 6%
    Cocaine 7%
    Heroin 8%

hope being useful

Necro
    Keep It Real

personal experience is the best teacher...

i would suggest you get your own place, put max entrance fee, and try to experiment different combinations and see which ones give you max results...

usually people go with the increasing the power of the drugs little by little...but it depends on the style of playig too...