Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Lock.?

Default Lock.?

pffff...
    okey, you just close all ****ing threads

I give up, for an answer from you crews...
    You know what I want answer on , I wrote it on other threads...

So go write me in support forum if not wanna write here.

I hope for answer........ bye

This case show what is may be the biggest probleme in the crims :S
    Abuse cant explain bans on the forum and always say check support center even when there is nothing to check.
    i remember when you ban crimaster because they used bot and you ban all players/team who had their bot stats exept... sebciud & co so... sebciud you have nice friend right ? like hm... fasol !
    or when you baned adeskabir last day because seleker didnt had the right to play... couldnt you ban them the 1st day ? or just tell to selker something like "if you play your team will be ban" in the very beginig of the round.
    Whats wrong with you ? i played many similar game its the 1st time i see a such anarchy or dictatorship, i dont know which one to choose.
    and i heard about other cases like those one

so may be, i even hope, i am wrong but cause of what you do when someone complain a ban on the forum i think a lot of player dont have faith in crew and thats bad for the game itself.
    if someone complains his ban on the forum talk with him and tell him clearly, honestly and sincerely why he is ban, and if you have good reason then noone will tell "crew is corupt" any more... think about that... or may be you have something to hide !

I would like to speak about this..

first of all, for player who give their opinion about 'abuse crew is corrupt' or 'crew dont have reasons for ban'.. i would like to ask to dont talk about what you dont know.. we dont win nothing banning players, our job here is only to make a fair game for all, even if this sometimes take time to check and prove.. we check accounts till new round starts.. when players rest between rounds, is when us, as abuse crew, have more work, to check everything to be sure all teams who win top and medals really deserve it!

about the banned players who say they dont have answers from support, dont lie please.. mororus and ebichuman had answer you about this ban on support.center.. player Filipo had send tickets on support, and he always get an answer.. first from mororus, then player answer to it.. then ebichuman answer again, and player again.. then ebichuman answer again! and player stopped sending tickets..

for the team partners of this banned account, speak with this your friend for him to tell you what were the answers from mororus and ebichuman about this case..

they told you why you were banned, and they even told you who use bot! so stop saying that no one give you answers on support, and that no one tell you why you were banned, and dont say no one say to you who use it! all this was answer to Filipo on support.center...

with all those topics that you guys open, i can tell you that this wont get any results, all complains from bans are made and answered on support.center.. and we dont send you there to escape from explaining you your bans, we send you to support.center to have more professionalism.. other players dont need to know why you were banned, and because of who, and who use bot, all of this are confidencial informations, that only have matter to the banned players.. we dont say in public why accounts are banned.

I would be glad if you guys stop opening topic about this.. cause it wont take you to no where.. please use support.center, you will always get answers.. the answers to the questions:
    - why we were banned?
    - what did we use?
    - who on our team use it?
    all those questions were already answered on support.center.. i dont know what kind of answer you need more.. i will not repeat the answer here, 'cause its all confidencial and only matter to the banned players..

this topic will be locked, and i want to ask you to stop opening topics about this subject, you will never have answers to those questions here on forum.. we answer it only on support (and it already was)

thanks for your understanding.. kisses**
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**