Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Lack of Support!!

Would somebody who knows their arse from their elbow please tell those of us that are having a hard time playing this game because of the numerous bugs that have been mentioned so far, please tell us what is going on and what you are doing about it?

Where is the support? Some of us pay good money to play this game and you don't even have the decency to at least come in the forum, answer ALL the problems within a timely fashion and at least give some indication that it is being dealt with and when!

A little communication goes a looooooooong way.

Chegger,

I agree with you, from a players perspective this is extremly frustrating. As moderators, we have made topics in Crew Sections, tryed contacting Memox or Zed7 on skype(but got no replies), but unfortunatly, we cannot do more. As a player I feel let down by the lack of communication between Developer > Player, but like I said, we can't do anything apart from report, try to make contact with developers, and then wait. I hope you apprieciate our position here, because we cannot phsyically do anything to fix these bugs or provide solutions.

admins are surely working hard and soon everything will back to normal :))
    oh i mean it's normal already

Thanks for taking the time to reply Tyla.

Sorry, I didn't realise that you guys had it as bad as we do.

So where are they all? Have they taken the money and done a runner or something?

Edit:

Memox & Zed7 are unwell, hence their absence. Apparently they caught a 'Bug'!