Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Homies Relation

Default Homies Relation

due what happens this days on crims i Suggest to make tow kind of relations Fight relation and peace relation, i wana say people use the relations to attacking and killing each other and they was saying we have gang we have gang and they got bloody stats and thats not fine at all beacuse its make no honor for the attacker or the game and make many people leave it, so as i suggest to make tow kind of relations on hommies green relation and black relation and we have allready the red one from raves and hookers mansion, please comment guys not just reading and walk away.

p.s another thing i want it its not suggestion beacuse its was here on tc before its the crims radio its was online radio and its was great i dont suggest to make one i want the old one if anyone remember it, Thanks.
    Last edited by ReZn0R; 07-27-2009 at 12:58 AM.

hey friend, in my opinion is good just one type of relations... untrustable (trustable just with your friend`s) and if u die or something... u can add them again... this is the game fact... don-t trust anyone... if will be 2 type of relations... where will be all the fun? when u speak on gb ,or on street about gang ... and after attak him and u won stats... but if he give u friend relation.. u can-t attak him anymore, he can-t swear u without reason...

nelutzu look bro frist of all its will make the game harder , i mean will be more fearlly beacuse lets give an example : tow players one of them famous and have 30k stats only and he on big gang as aleader or co-leader and he keep attacks 20k respect , on the other side someone new or no one knows him and he work alone without anyone help or without even agang but he work harder and have more rabbits and much online time to stay and play, who y think on ur opinon must won? the one who have medals on his pp or the one who stay online and working hardly? from this point i creat my opinon and i am insest its important , try it even 1 round and we will see the reall stats thats anyone can get with his work Alone

p.s about dont trust anyone , Who said that? i want admin or even moderator telling me this is the game point? no way nelutzu this game is smarter and helpfull for u mind and ur habbits not to destroy them.

This issue has been discussed many times before and the great body of players don't want any change to the relations system.

see.. the god have spoken , NO CHANGE !

Learn to play and you wont have any problems like this...

Quote Originally Posted by AreS86 View Post
    Learn to play and you wont have any problems like this...
    you missed one word Learn to play bad and you wont have any problems like this....

Topic closed i am sorry ebichuman for suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ReZn0R View Post
    Topic closed i am sorry ebichuman for suggesting.
    Don't be sorry. If you have an opinion on which direction you'd like to see the game taking, don't be afraid to share it. Even if ideas don't get done right away, some are stored for later and all help give a picture of what the players want.