Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by EmReFoReVeR View Post
    Cant you see am not crew member anymore?Dont you have "eyes" ? And you never get back your job to tell players write about me in the forum.Also i wont talk to anyone about you And if a guy such you been in the crew , im sure i can be too..N sorry , i didnt understand exactly what u re saying..

Theres a lot of countries whichs language is spanish.And you posted just 187 messages.....Work more to deserve the job just an advise "buddy"
    you posted just 187

and ? 1 post can have much information, make 800 post but 27301 say shits or nothing important post, that dont mean that u did or me did good or bad post, and if want, check forum spanish all since 3 years and much monts ago, i didnt use only that acount in forum gl, and im not interested in talk about u, if u talk about me, im not care, your problem not mine. good luck, and dont make a innecesaries fights, if people that speak spanish are caming telling for my restitution in crew, is because i did a good job, and if wanna talk with me about why i was kicked, talk me in skype and i will tell u all , not here, forum is not 4fight, is 4solve problems.
    Last edited by NetroxzseCrew; 07-29-2009 at 10:00 PM.

If you werent guilty , they never kick you out of the crew.Sure , i wont fight with you too And am sorry because i didnt understand what you want to say.If you still expect to come back into the crew , you cannot with this English

A hint mate :d You can use dictionary or translation programs Cos im sure your not gonna understand what i say
    Last edited by EmReFoReVeR; 07-29-2009 at 09:42 AM.

Netrox was one of the most participatory crew member, he always had the best of his work in helping the players.i wish netrox return to the crew,

I think that netro should back to crew..

coz , he is always helping who needs an answer on forum , or am i wrong?

Sieke .

I can't believe my eyes I don't know why you were kicked from crew but I know that czech players will never to the same for me as these players are doing here for you...

no no no !!! plz !!!

the crew has many naabs , it s enough!!!

netro´s place is FK gangs making your tradicional ballonization (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by loucodepedra View Post
    no no no !!! plz !!!

the crew has many naabs , it s enough!!!

netro´s place is FK gangs making your tradicional ballonization (rofl)
    men i really dont know whats your problem, i have any problem with me that i dont know, contact me in skype ( netroxzse ) and we talk and will know me, i dont like your offensive position with me, good luck and stop with that.

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    i dont like your offensive position with me, good luck and stop with that.

ok ok netro , sorry , but i m not offensive , i m realist

joke the day...

aEUHeauhaehaEHueaHaHE

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigem4Ever View Post
    I can't believe my eyes I don't know why you were kicked from crew but I know that czech players will never to the same for me as these players are doing here for you...

aww im sure your rabbits and team members would do the same for you