Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Creating a specially crims browser

I really don't understand why we are banned if we use browsers like:Engima,Sea Monkey,Avant...etc when i'm trying to log in apears Suspect Bot ..... why do you don't(TC crew) creat a bowser special for "the crims " i think this a good idea and if this "browser" will be very quickly(specially this we whant from browsers to be quickly ) and anyone will use this browser.

Nick:RoElite i have change my nick no ByIonutzSkorp

What's wrong with browsers like firefox or even IE?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    What's wrong with browsers like firefox or even IE?
    Firefox was good until someone had a "great idea" and made it an one account only browser and IE.. I rarely used it and it sucks lol. With Avant and Enigma we can play with multiple accounts and it works great. Never used Sea Monkey

Btw: It would be great if you remove the blocking in firefox like it was before and for tc2 make a game client so that we can play only with one account.(like it was announced)

The only game I know that uses game clients is this one: warofdragons

"You can play the game directly in your browser, but to decrease time lags, reduce Internet traffic used by the game, and simply for your own convenience, we have developed a game client. The game client is currently available only for Windows operating system. With a "Full (with media)" client, there will be no need to wait for each new location or monster to load from the servers!"

It would be really cool if I could do that. But I'm a lone programmer here with sporadic help from two others. There's just not enough resources for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    It would be really cool if I could do that. But I'm a lone programmer here with sporadic help from two others. There's just not enough resources for it.

god with u i know it was very hard to control this game and all thing alone but game not change from round 26 so it was 10 round till now without not big change on it Much topic On ... Talk About this case almost of them Close .. without Good answer But I ask U Ps : Cause U only Can Say If This Game System will change One Day or not ?? Don't ask Me What kind change you want Go Search on forum you will see like 500 or more topic about this thing w need Dev Brain To Make Game Again Sexy .. interest ?

Second Ps : what about Tc2 are This Project Still On ? OR It Was Just Dream

thx for all Best Dev ;*

thx 4 delete my solution mr.

Unhappy

game suxs now, i tried to play a little this round just for fun, coz i didn't login for a long time before to play, but i was disapointed, because when i play, game make me angry, because everything goes so slowly, and then when you rob, you have to type a large amount of words, to be able to rob, and then there are this random questions, which are so stupid, and take a long time while you rob. i don't see any fun in this game anymore, every change which is made in this game, is just for profit of owner of game, less system requipments, and less outcome with this page, but noon of then is listening to players.

It's true, that it past a long time, when was the last bigger changages in game, and it was fun, because some changages were made, people start to search for new strategies, but now, when is passing 11th round of tc with the same strategies, you just start play day 0 at max time you have, to build ass much rabbs ass you can, and then buy ass much drug ass you can, and then all round long you just rob rob rob and one again rob, and then milk stats, and buy stats in hospital, and then again milk, and then you do this 1.5 month and then if you have lucky in game you maybe win your playned strategy of respect you consume for round you play.

I have to say, from my oppinion that i stop playing for about 8 months because game is becomming so borring to me, and i don't see any more fun in it. so i tryed to play last week a little, but the first few things make me angry, and i stop playing again.

I am certain, that there is a lot players, which wanna like to make some changages in game, and i to, because i would like to play game with a little bit system change, but don't say now, that any big change is to much to implend in this game, because i know what does mean to if you just change a little code in php, it doesn't take much time to change a few things which might be properaly coded.

Anyway, this is just another one topic which will be forgotten just like any other were, which pointed on change on TC system!

Your sincerely,
    Dahakka

totally agree with daka

game is always the same shit since 11 rounds ago, plis make new changes for people want to play tc again, is always the same strategy maybe some players have diferent stratey but are similar, please work!

noone is active in this forum, have everything died?

I'll bring this up at the next meeting and see what the other devs feel they want the resources to be on.