Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Haaa guys, dont try to make devs changing their way of life to make this game really good as it was before, its not a possible, they wont change anything since they are getting their money changing the game or not, Tough luck if u still play this game even knowing that there are any change since the last 11 rounds. They called in sick of this and will just get back when something on game make down their money. =D Till dat u guys can start to tick off cuz just think abt their hands first, if im on that way i'll really dont care abt what is eating u guys. Its really stupid cuz everybody want a change but everybody still play the game even they are here to kick some ass and say the game is a big shit right now. If u dont agree abt the way the game is going just get lost of game and believe me this the best way to make a protest, less peoples playing means less money and if everybody arent happy with the game they will lose many players what means much money 'n finally means they will care abt what is eating ya guys. But if ur not possible to get away even saying that the game is turning a shit i just can say ur an addicted, so go on 'n take care of it, u really need help cuz its impossible someone hate something and still make it over and over again. Really guys im talking turkey!!!
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 08-05-2009 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    Haaa guys, dont try to make devs changing their way of life to make this game really good as it was before, its not a possible, they wont change anything since they are getting their money changing the game or not, Tough luck if u still play this game even knowing that there are any change since the last 11 rounds. They called in sick of this and will just get back when something on game make down their money. =D Till dat u guys can start to tick off cuz just think abt their hands first, if im on that way i'll really dont care abt what is eating u guys. Its really stupid cuz everybody want a change but everybody still play the game even they are here to kick some ass and say the game is a big shit right now. If u dont agree abt the way the game is going just get lost of game and believe me this the best way to make a protest, less peoples playing means less money and if everybody arent happy with the game they will lose many players what means much money 'n finally means they will care abt what is eating ya guys. But if ur not possible to get away even saying that the game is turning a shit i just can say ur an addicted, so go on 'n take care of it, u really need help cuz its impossible someone hate something and still make it over and over again. Really guys im talking turkey!!!
    wtf are you talking about?? If you try to explain something about addiction this has no poit with system change of tc, but some players which are bored at home, and they want to play tc, because they didn't play it for a long time, he would like to join, but when you see the whole fu**** up strategy, and even boooooooring, i don't see any advantages in this game, so people stop playing. This happen to me, and i can bet, that i am not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    I'll bring this up at the next meeting and see what the other devs feel they want the resources to be on.
    btw, and when will it be, next summer, maybe next jear?? i think that TC needs changes quickly, so eby you can take this in your hands, and change a little this fu**** up strategy I go bet, that this help getting back some players
    Last edited by Dahakka; 08-05-2009 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    btw, and when will it be, next summer, maybe next jear?? i think that TC needs changes quickly, so eby you can take this in your hands, and change a little this fu**** up strategy I go bet, that this help getting back some players
    Check the Crimcity Times for the result of the chat us devs had about the issue

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Check the Crimcity Times for the result of the chat us devs had about the issue
    wtf?? sorry, but i didn't understand what did you want to say with this sentence. :S

oh, i saw, that's fantastic!!!, i am going to start typing a lot of ideas

well if there getting there moneys worth right now, chances are there going to want this game to be better in the future, maybe they're debating any solid ideas ppl have sent in and trying to figure ways to fix it up a bit.

or they could be waiting for more funds they're getting and spend it on more programs 2 run this game better than it is. but ppl are always going to be addicted to this game, "everybody wants to be the $400 winner" whether they're addicted or not.
    but i'm sure as hell not going to sit on the computer all day and try to be #1