hi every one!
about the search engine(night clubs and whore houses) its not very specific...only the name of the place!, i guess there should be a more advanced search.. for example there could be search for a max respect value and the number of hookers or drugs... and maybe there could be a list for the best 5 working night clubs, best 5 whore houses... etc. because only 2 are displayed daily at the newspaper.
i also don't like that night clubs are displayed at one slot with the rave parties ... and the same for whore houses, i think there should be four category slots in the upper part of the screen instead of two.
there could also be a minimum respect value to enter a place... like in movies, they kick away low respect.
i also have an idea i would like to share, players could make ads at the newspaper for their businesses with credits, like a whole section for ads. i am not sure if the idea is good or not but i would like to discuss it.
that way more businesses will succeed. and because the search engine is very limited right now.... its very uneasy for many players to make their business work.
i play the game since 4.5 years and i would like it to be always better. thanks... and i would like the admins to reply me as soon as possible.