Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default contest - Make TC better!

First of all, i have to say big thanks to our's development crew, to take one big step, to writing this perfect thread in Crimcity times. It's true, what You said, that game without changes or making a diffrence will becoming a part of dead game, just like TC went now in this way. I have some nice changes in my head, which might be good for game, and easy for programming, but first of all i have to say, that i am not good at english, my ideas will not be exactly pointed ass idea, but only just a objective paragraph of idea.

First of all, If i were you, i will change system of TC, i will like to play now strategy which was in round 25, like AlCapone was the main robbery, with a little higger stats, and with the reduced power of weapon and armour. If i will be programmer of TC i will make game, which will change game to time to time, and in this way, peoples will need to search for new strategies, and there will be still included ful, let's see, i play before for about 3 rounds with the same strategy, and then i give up, because it's become boring to me. So i suggest you, that you change system of TC for each 3 rounds. I am bored of FK now, i will want to remove it, but not for ever, but only for a few rounds, and then change back system, when players will like to do that. So the point of game, I will change gang robberies back to AC ass the main robbers, and reduce power of weapon and armour, that AC will be easy to rob with with mm and nomex + 900 stats, but that i mean, that it will be easy to play, and you don't need to have a lot of time, to sit at computer.

The second this what is annoying me are random questions, and this script, which disable multiaccount per one browser. I will change this if where will be any kind of way, to avoid this, and impled user frendly interface. for about multiaccounts i would like to see, that multies will be allowed for about 10 accounts per one browser, because it's easy to play, and you don't need high performed account to play TC, and about browsers, IE is a peace of shit, i don't like this browser because it's so slowly, and if you have opened more browsers, you cannot play game ass you like to, because my computer freezes to much time, and i need to restart it.

i know, that you expect changes only in system of TC, but this are things, which do make me angry a lot, this things make game harder and also boring to, because you cannot play with happiness.

So the third change which i will implend into game, if i were you, it will be in Bank center. this part of game is a little untended, and i have interesting idea about it. Every one know, that money circulates, and the price of money growing and falling. I will implend in bank section, which will in case of inflation the price of money grow (for example + 10% money price grow), and in deflaton (- 10% money price fall) the price of money will fall. also we will be able to use credits, to look, when it will be inflation or deflation, and this will be briljant combination with docks, which might get players make new strategies, when will they have money in hand and when will they sell drugs, and which drugs will they get in drug dealer buyed. I hope you understand what did i want to say in this paragraph and if it was not good writet, i will use translator to explain more understandable.

the fourth opton also get's to one section in game, which is also untended. ass many ideas there were, where people make boring in prison, i will impled in prison part, that we will be able to fight in it, ass there were many threads on this way.

This are my ideas for now, i think, that i was understandable and i want, that if you read this post, that you make coments on this thread. i will make more ideas, but later, and i wish that TC system change quickly, because I WAN'T TO PLAY, but game which will not be boring but user frendly!!!

My nick is Dahakka, and ID: 8808691

Yours sencerely

i like the fourth option.. some activities on prison, cause people in real life can fight when they are in jail
    many players who dont play for respect, and play only for fun, must create other accounts while they are in prison.. have the option to still fight, will be good, but only between players who are in jail too.. i liked this one
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Talking

(nod) i like it too

Agree with Dahakka

i like your iddea dahakaka good point
    schimba semnatura schimba semnatura . punct

what do you think about this column of ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    what do you think about this column of ideas?
    I've taken ideas from this thread and put them on my list to discuss. I've taken ideas from many other threads too so it will be an interesting discussion which ideas will be picked for the players to vote on.