Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Smile Contest - Playing alone...

1) I play TC since 2005, I started playing with some friends. But we get older and we have no time to play it as a "gang" anymore, and we started playing alone as time let us play. When that happened, I mean, playing alone, I realised playing TC alone, performming single-user crimes is too much monotonous, because one get to Russian Drug King too easy and there is nothing further. Well... simplifying the history: More Single-User Crimes options for those who play alone.

2) The other thing is a matter that probably pisses of all those users that dont have a very good internet connection, and I think there are lots of players with this same issue. Here in Bolivia all ISPs sucks, they have an horrible quality and very high prices. Some times I'm playing TC and it simply becomes impossible to play, cause its loading the page too slow and I logout. I know its an Internet issue, but sometimes it becomes slow and my internet is quite good (I know that cause i try loading another websites). Well, that is it... if you can help we, poor people, that uses prehistorical internet i would appreciate.

Ty for the opportunity of tell you what I have been thinking for a long time. I would realy appreciate if these "ideas" come true.

About point 2. We keep all of our static content, like picture, on a distributed network. This is so that static content should always be close to the players. This is the kind of content that takes a long time to load on the client side. Perhaps you can only get a poor connection to this network and that's why it loads slow. The best way to combat this would be for us to remove most of the pictures on the site and I'm not sure we are prepared to do that.

forgot to post
    the Account: Fulgore and the ID:8109200