Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Earn free credits

Because slovenian moderator of tc forum is inacitve for more time and because he don't follow what's happening in TC, I neet to ask you, what is the point of option "Earn free credits", how does it work and when is it avalible, because i look at it every day, but every time is the same result?

Your sencerely,
    Dahakka

"The earn free credits - take a survey" link is just that, surveys supplied for different countries that yo can take to earn free credits. This option is supplied through peanutlabs and the course of action is as follows. Peanutlabs are contacted by some company that would like to perform a survey in a specific country. Peanutlabs offer this survey to different sites in this specific countries. If users on these sites do the surveys they recieve a reward for it. In the case of TC, the players get credits, TC owners get a share and so does peanutlabs, and finally the company gets their survey and everyone's happy. The amount of credits recieved depends on how much the company is willing to pay for each survey result.

Question Lol

what now?

mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    what now?
    Not sure what happened to you, those surveys are done by a third party outside the realm of TC so it's quite difficult for me to answer questions about surveys, however, when we tested them they worked.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Not sure what happened to you, those surveys are done by a third party outside the realm of TC so it's quite difficult for me to answer questions about surveys, however, when we tested them they worked.
    but i still don't get it what is the poit of it, and what does mean "survery" coz i don't understand this word?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    but i still don't get it what is the poit of it, and what does mean "survery" coz i don't understand this word?
    Well, basically you answer a lot of questions, often with multiple choices you pick from. Companies ask these questions because they want to know what people think about certain subjects, be it a product, or whatever. Companies are willing to pay for this information and that's where peanutlabs and The Crims come in. You give the companies market information they need and get free credits. We earn money, peanutlabs earn money and everyone is happy.

But why did you disable it now? I could use some credits..

Those surveys were a part of our peanut labs implementation and we have now removed peanut labs for a couple of different reasons.