Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default contest - :) lol

- Remove random events from hospital and night life or Raise awards for players with higher respect (f.e. player with 10k respect will get 100k of weed, not just 458 )

- Fight club without armors and guns. When player entries he will be automatically added to his category by respect.

200 - 250
    250 - 300
    300 - 350
    350 - 400
    10000 - 10500
    10500 - 11000

or something like this. Player which will entry will see the list of players that joined to duel. Every fight will happen in the end of tc day so 15 minutes before the day ends won't players be able to join or leave a duel. There will be min. 6 players added to every duel. If there is not enough players so the duel will stay open to the next day. System randomly select fighters from fighters.

1 2 3 4 5 6 players, ramdom 1vs6 2vs4 3vs5 and etc.

If 1 loose with 6, he bail out. and 6 will be fights with another winners. etc
    (like championship..)

If player raise respect in time before duel, he will be kicked and he get message.

Player will get informations about the duel, if he won or lost and so on.
    Player which will win the duel will get f. e. 10 credits.

- Buying of stocks. Add companies into the game. Their stocks will be raising and falling.

Company 1 - 1 stock cost = 1000$
    Company 2 - 1 stock cost = 3500$

etc. Player can chech via using credits next raising in companies. ( not 100% true, just in 4 tc days )
    Company may sell stock to next company, and player get money. ( More than basic cost for 1 )

etc..

- Accounts in rabbit mode won't be able to buy drugs in dealer's. ( But can sell from buildings )

- Change writing system on squares and others chats. New messages will be upside, not downside as its now.

- Add message in fight chat if someone add you to challenge.

+ Sorry for bad english. : D
    Last edited by madicon; 08-10-2009 at 08:19 PM.

nice ideea`s Agreeeeeeeeeeeee !

i agree with the buying stock system, and with your last idea.. message on fight chat when someone add you.. i know players lose some oportunities of fight cause they idnt see the add.. lool
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

I love your idea with the companies, it's very very intelligent, I hope someone will put it in application

agree xD very nice

- Remake lotto on real function ( + - )

User can select 6 numbers from all, and 1 or 2 toss. Jackpot will be e.t 2k kredits. And bank grow if user bought ticket and loose ( 2k + 1) and etc. User can buy 3 Tickets. Its will be more funny.

For win jackpot user must guess 6 numbers. if he guess 4 5 numbers, he get 15 or 10 % from bank. etc etc.

Game will match numbers randomly like now winners of lotto. ^^

Sorry for english again xD

Last edited by madicon; 08-11-2009 at 10:26 AM.

nice idea with lottery i think much ppl will use it :P

nice ideea

good will be so fun xD