Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default TC Ships or TC SHITS ?

well,

Boat credits
    2009-08-05 - Ebichuman
    Those who used credits on the boat that came day 86 have now been repaid.

Boat problem
    2009-08-01 - memox
    The boat for day 86 didn't come due to a technical problem. I have rescheduled that boat to day 87. Sorry for the problems.

remember right ?

when that happened much players losted ghb, my team too, because we sold to ship of day 86 ghb, that them came day 100 but the people that sold the drug to ship of day 86 losted much drugs and money, and the ships that are caming :S really bad ships, much days between 1 ship to other ship, i hope that before next ship came other 4 more ships o 5 more 4fix the big problem that made with the problem of day 86, well thats my opinion, i hope devs read

Short of rolling back the hole game after this incident, this was the best we could do. Just rolling back a piece of the game for a large amount of players is not something done lightly. Every aspect of the game affects other aspects so in order to correct this problem, we would have had to roll back the hole game. We deemed our actions to be the best possible solution for the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Short of rolling back the hole game after this incident, this was the best we could do. Just rolling back a piece of the game for a large amount of players is not something done lightly. Every aspect of the game affects other aspects so in order to correct this problem, we would have had to roll back the hole game. We deemed our actions to be the best possible solution for the problem.
    ebichu i have a better solution, put over 5 ships and increase since 15 to 25 transfer limit 4that round, and at next round if that happened again rollback game, but not rollback game to day 86, is not a good solution, just put more ships and increase transfer limit since 15 to 20-25
    4what increase?

if before next ship be only 2 ships people will be very angry, put 4 o5 more ships and change limit transfer because if we have i dont know 1,5billions of weed, lsd, ghb, etc i wont cant transfer all drugs in 4 tc days, but if increase wont be problem, i hope u take my idea and change ships that round

hey guys about ships

without paying credit I can know what the next ship will buy .. in drugs dealer I can notice all-the-time-0-amount drug .. it mean that players buy that drug continuously for the next ship...

so.... at the last day (before that ship comes)

I noticed something strange .. another drug has got amount 0 all the time ... and when I make many (Refresh) for the page I find (The Ship Drug and that drug have 0 amount all the time)

After the ship comes and the day ends .. I ask the see captain to tell me the nexst ship ans its drug ...

I find it the same which people are buying before coming first ship

it is not coincidence .. it happens before every ship ...

the question is (How could the player know all the coming ships before coming the 1st ship?) is there anyway or cheats or what ?

hope its clear guys thanx ..

Quote Originally Posted by 5eleselkalam View Post
    the question is (How could the player know all the coming ships before coming the 1st ship?)
    He can`t know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    He can`t know it.

But I'm sure .. players do that every ship time ... sound's they know the next ship after the coming ship so they buy its drug .. aawwwhhhh never mind all.

just wanna ask who determines the ships of each round ... or it goes randomly in secret .. sound's like secret news spread ammm idk!

They are randomly generated in the beginning of the round. Only devs know when and what ships that come.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    They are randomly generated in the beginning of the round. Only devs know when and what ships that come.
    In the past not at all!!

It has been like this since the first ship arrived in TC a long long time ago when the earth was still young.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hahahahaha... Ok sir, we better believe it huh!!