Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Bot Hunter - System

During a long time I've seen many players on forum asking for their reason of ban when they get banned by the "Bot Hunter" and the most of times I notice that the Bot Hunter made a mistake, i think its not very clever to ban many players that u know they are the ones who make this game, and the worst is the reason to what i said that the most of times the system is wrong and they got unbanned, but u know, no one like to be banned for many times when they are not wrong.

So i realy want to make two tips: Or u change the system and make it better for a minimum percentage of mistakes or dont ban players for nothing.

But my intention is abt the second option "to ban players for nothing": What I suggest is when the bot hunter find something strange it will automatically create a report on gandalf to every abuse can check the case, and so an abuse will check case by case and take ur own decision, abt must ban or not this account.

ok, thats all.

We have made many improvements to the bot hunter, and we can probably still make some more if we see examples of it making wrong bans. Devs have a constant dialogue with abuse where they are encouraged to report cases where wrongful bans have been placed, just so that we can improve it. The reason you might have seen people that have wrongful bans complain is most likely due to the fact that those who has correct bans are much less likely to complain.
    The reason bot hunter makes bans and not only reports is because bots put a strain on the system, stealing valueable server performance from real, honest, players.

You are banned till 2009-08-30 01:07:35 for violation of rule
    Suspected bot, case reported to abuse crew to investigate.
    Banned by: Bot Hunter

Click here to read more about bans

On BETA!!

Beta is a thecrims test version, and we dont solve bot hunter bans from there.. if this happen on normal thecrims version, please, feel free to report it on our support.

Abuse - Complaints only:
    http://support.thecrims.com/index.ph...epartmentid=15

thanks.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    We have made many improvements to the bot hunter, and we can probably still make some more if we see examples of it making wrong bans. Devs have a constant dialogue with abuse where they are encouraged to report cases where wrongful bans have been placed, just so that we can improve it. The reason you might have seen people that have wrongful bans complain is most likely due to the fact that those who has correct bans are much less likely to complain.
    The reason bot hunter makes bans and not only reports is because bots put a strain on the system, stealing valueable server performance from real, honest, players.
    i am real, honest, players.
    why i go ban rund 23?
    Last edited by autokratoras; 08-27-2009 at 11:38 PM.