Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Winners

Quote Originally Posted by kedul View Post
    mossan,crypto np guys i understand u u leaved us and now cry coz dont have more medals ;(;( but np i understand u

btw , he/she/it adelina now u say shits and who wanted give us skype creds for invite ?

as I said I don't want devil medals...
    I thought you was friends but I was wrong =)
    I don't understand you, why you **** so many friends round after round after round...

IDK really why all r jealous ... enemeis of success .. that's all what i can say , crypto remember in 33 round when i contacted u at last 10 mins to invite u in top gg coz u were a friend , but after round 35 when u said at last day that u dont want to join coz u fear if we loose , so u who search for just medal doesnt matter with friends or no , so plz STFU Coz u r just an idiot

u was for me good friend :P anyway u ****ed me and it was ur chooice now u are for me now just one big ...

yesyes kedul, anyway you have ****ed many friends.. and many people know you do it, that's why I decide to leave devil fake gang =D

I want real friends, no fake like you.

Quote Originally Posted by MossanxJordgubb View Post
    yesyes kedul, anyway you have ****ed many friends.. and many people know you do it, that's why I decide to leave devil fake gang =D

I want real friends, no fake like you.

so STFU u left so dont speak about us more or u r crying coz u dont get more medals ? what a ****ing jealous naabs

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4FuN View Post
    so STFU u left so dont speak about us more or u r crying coz u dont get more medals ? what a ****ing jealous naabs
    I can speak about who I want, =)
    I just tell the truth, afraid of it?

ok I tell u third time : I DON'T WANT DEVIL FAKE MEDALS FROM PEOPLE WHO DON'T RESPECT FRIENDS.

Im not realous cause u **** friends =)
    call me noob doesn't matter, I never **** any friends like you do all the time.

guys stop fighting :@ , ur acting like 5 years kids , human is how he is, u can't change his character

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstBullets View Post
    Congrats wsk for banned i see u play wantedthegame its easy for u cuz u dont know how to can make top in TC find rave's find rave's find rave's and still nothing in TC :*

Congrats asela for ban too , i see u know how make top only witch bot and nyggas same as you :*

Quote Originally Posted by wsk View Post
    Congrats asela for ban too , i see u know how make top only witch bot and nyggas same as you :*
    i dont play this round where my banned dont be stupid here too and get ready for next round to find rave's ur work in tc

Enough bs.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton