Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners

Special Thanks:
    DupciuS

We did it again !
    Last edited by Rother; 08-25-2009 at 10:10 PM.

congz for JF and his team for 3rs burak and his team and pt team

big THX for igogo

start nice , end nice :P

Well We didn´t expect to be in top five coz we sold much stats and as soon we saw the br top was easy to win , we decided to play just for brazilian top anyway how you guys can see we don´t have much money THX a lot for who helped us and congratz for All winners

Congratulations to all.
    Last edited by NNx21; 08-25-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Congratulation for all,solo winners,top killers =) You`ve done a great job.What can i tell you about my team. We took top5 even if we played for fun =) Maybe we will see ya in another round > (To see the real value of NoName) (blush). Good Luck All =)

Last edited by NNx21; 08-25-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rother View Post

Congrats for my team, congrats for all top 5, thx for help with transfer for dt but u are not fair, its not my falut that you made weak stats and wanna milk from our rabbits 2x more than you had ;D
    especially thx for KF :*
    and i like our and pt qb, haha, people change their mind every minutes ;D top1! not top2! **** you lost! ooohhh you won :O ****ing idiots, watch and wait till end

good result men

At start may be this was my last written here on forum

first Congz For Top Killer And The Track Carlitos Up Sterben DOwn

Sterben Team Up Carlitos Down ..

Congz For top5 Team's ..

1- Joker Team : they Start To Play Hard Then They Lost some of them Sprit Then Ships Not HElp Them But Finialy Good REsult May Be Not Dream For 7 good player but for this round it was good and It Was Clear For all They go sell Him Drug On End Like Always So FOr All it was v.clear

2- Pt Team : The Wight Hourse For This Edition They play Hard They assume For All They know How To play Good Make Good Result Without Carocho style Ga Or Fake Skype Etc etc .. New Pt Record .. good 3 player .. For Me Best Player On This Moment On Pt .. Congz Again My Friends

3- turk : Congz Dt : do good job Do special Style New Record Always problem On Round But Good End

4- Br : congz and good state But i hope This state not ban tommorow

5- Nn : One of Best Team On This Game Start Hard But Then Stop And choice TO Have Fun Realy Good Work And Congz ... And It was Good result For Team play for fun

Special congz For MY Friend Shiko (egydevil) He Was Good player play With two player and good result I like ur style My Friend

Top Gang It Was the last OF DEvil LEgand Gang W Must To Say W Do What W are Need to Do On This Game On This Case ... Devil Gang Always Win And Best gang Much rever Lost So From Next round Go Peaple Try Make New Sprit

At End I must Thx All ppl Help To Make This Devil Alive And Star Gang

D e V I L T H E B e S T

bye bye

Congrats to All winners

Easy4US Team

SickMind Team

DreamTeam

And congrats again for top gg [Devil]

Congats for top Killers too..

Good luck for the next all

Congratz for all...

And I hope xSKxLipitu don't get ban, because I know them... And I know SK won't use macro, bot, script or something like that. He use his mind, and make much GA.

Really good players

(I know SK have his "camels" hehehe... :P)