Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners

biggest n00b here is piekar!

and gratz for joker and others in top 5.

devil win again gratz

gratz for 2Easy4Us and NN teams
    gratz for killin' Winner and Rysiu for top1pl
    thanks all the ppl who I was playin' with, old players and new who I had met, nice work team

The Power is Friendship, not respekt ^^ all know that

c ya next time
    maybe...

1st .... I Wanna say to Mossan that if u dont speak about devil friends , so why have i to invite some one who is not my friend and also hasnt good respect .. do u think that anyone can ask me for top gg so i invite everybody , i have just 75 places after my place , ask developers to make gg members more and we will invite all tc =) ... on the other side i cant invite all who ask me coz there r some idiots who wanna ga or etc ... and if u talk about friends or something like that , so u have to know that we never sell our members , and u know well that they left our side with their ability not kicked by us ....

2nd ... I wanna say to this stupid n00b adeliina STFU , and dont speak about somethings that u dont know coz u r just such a big idiot .. if u look to our gang u will see more than 20 ppl without respect coz they r friends and we care about friends and in same time we care to win , i don't have to invite 75 accs without respect and at end be 100 th world .... Top gg is for win !

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4FuN View Post
    1st .... I Wanna say to Mossan that if u dont speak about devil friends , so why have i to invite some one who is not my friend and also hasnt good respect .. do u think that anyone can ask me for top gg so i invite everybody , i have just 75 places after my place , ask developers to make gg members more and we will invite all tc =) ... on the other side i cant invite all who ask me coz there r some idiots who wanna ga or etc ... and if u talk about friends or something like that , so u have to know that we never sell our members , and u know well that they left our side with their ability not kicked by us ....

2nd ... I wanna say to this stupid n00b adeliina STFU , and dont speak about somethings that u dont know coz u r just such a big idiot .. if u look to our gang u will see more than 20 ppl without respect coz they r friends and we care about friends and in same time we care to win , i don't have to invite 75 accs without respect and at end be 100 th world .... Top gg is for win !

No igogo, I don't think you respect people if you don't invite them if they have small respect

Like me some round ago.. I had small respect and asela or umbro kicked me, but u lost anyway ...
    and now this round some player ask kedul for gang, but he don't reply, cause this person have small respect, and I KNOW that you have this person as FRIEND!

BUT . problem is that you guys, or asela and kedul, ( don't know about you ) they don't care about "friends". if they had care they had invite this FRIENDS with low respect....

I will not write this tc players nick here, to make problem for it.
    I just write truth

and btw, that's why I don't like devil anymore....
    I thought this was friends but now IDK ..
    Last edited by MossanxJordgubb; 08-26-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MossanxJordgubb View Post
    No igogo, I don't think you respect people if you don't invite them if they have small respect

Like me some round ago.. I had small respect and asela or umbro kicked me, but u lost anyway ...
    and now this round some player ask kedul for gang, but he don't reply, cause this person have small respect, and I KNOW that you have this person as FRIEND!

BUT . problem is that you guys, or asela and kedul, ( don't know about you ) they don't care about "friends". if they had care they had invite this FRIENDS with low respect....

I will not write this tc players nick here, to make problem for it.
    I just write truth

and btw, that's why I don't like devil anymore....
    I thought this was friends but now IDK ..
    U Still have the same problem in ur mind . u cant understand that we have just 75 free places for invite ppl . on the other hand we have opponents who wanna win top gg too , so we must win and at same time invite as much as possible ppl who r our friends and have low respects , u can contact me and i will give u a print screen from our gang to show u how many ppl without respect there , and if u think that i must just invite ppl who have low respect , so it can be caller ( Bottom Gang ) not Top GG

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4FuN View Post
    U Still have the same problem in ur mind . u cant understand that we have just 75 free places for invite ppl . on the other hand we have opponents who wanna win top gg too , so we must win and at same time invite as much as possible ppl who r our friends and have low respects , u can contact me and i will give u a print screen from our gang to show u how many ppl without respect there , and if u think that i must just invite ppl who have low respect , so it can be caller ( Bottom Gang ) not Top GG
    thnx for answer that I never was friend...
    thnx for let me know that you don't respect "friends" :P
    big respekt + safe people = good friend - gang
    small respekt + safe people = no friend - no gang

devil rulz

This I have seen by my own eyes, you can't deny it :P

and btw, you say you invite small acc's .. yes u invite some acc, olympic - egy.. xD

this player who ask for invite this round : why u write to this player always before , "how are u ? :* "

If I had write that to anyone it had been my friend.
    I never **** any friend for more respect/stats and for some game!!
    I rather keep my friends then **** them, just to make more respect like you guys do. (puke)

All people is diffrent....
    bye.
    Last edited by MossanxJordgubb; 08-26-2009 at 09:01 PM.

Exclamation Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Piekar View Post
    n00b... this words is not for u and shut up ;] all know how be in this round in last round who sell massi, sphinix etc? N00bs sqad! sterben, dj, mlody, ifa, u and others n00bs cya

Ps: Dont kill me i know i dont win kill ur friends in my gang n00b. Is funny? Now all know who is sucker

hahaha piekar, maybe first ask massi, then talk such "sh**"
    look at you first who is an noob and has noob squad 4 ever, (who ****ed kasso with $$ cash), all knows who u are, but u like when every1 says it round for round , you never learn, better shut up ,

better be big zero , as small nr1. noob : D and stop blame you more

P.S Mossan & IGoGo, just a game, start from new and be friends like befor :s
    Last edited by RaTaJXSterben; 08-26-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by MossanxJordgubb View Post
    thnx for answer that I never was friend...
    thnx for let me know that you don't respect "friends" :P
    big respekt + safe people = good friend - gang
    small respekt + safe people = no friend - no gang

devil rulz

This I have seen by my own eyes, you can't deny it :P

and btw, you say you invite small acc's .. yes u invite some acc, olympic - egy.. xD

this player who ask for invite this round : why u write to this player always before , "how are u ? :* "

If I had write that to anyone it had been my friend.
    I never **** any friend for more respect/stats and for some game!!
    I rather keep my friends then **** them, just to make more respect like you guys do. (puke)

All people is diffrent....
    bye.
    I Dont have more words to be said , i have 1000 friends ... and i can invite just 75 , so i invited vip friends + friends who have respect ( to make gang win ) ... if u want me invite all friends so we can suggest for developers to make gang members unlimited

Default :P

lol igogo acts like a 8 year old.. tc is not real life ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    lol igogo acts like a 8 year old.. tc is not real life ffs
    lol and i didnt say that tc is a real life .. i just answer about what ppl say to me .. and if u think that some one here think about tc is a real life , so why mossan still talking about it and about top gg , if he doesnt want it and if he really dont like it ?