Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftBlast View Post
    okey i made stat with joker i baned but not joker .. what will you tell me now ? do u have brain ryan ? so why joket didn t get ban i mean we haven t get any one who baned in this round

Maybe, because reason of your ban is :
    User is banned due to violation of rule # 5 - 5. All action must be performed by you, being present at the computer. All navigation must be performed by you, clicking on your computer mouse. This also means that tampering with the URL by editing it in the browser is forbidden. Browser add-ons that affect the functionality of the game are forbidden.

And me and my team didnt use any ****ing shit? Tribal read again the rules

hmmm maybe you play TC too fast. ?

It happened to me once xD

use support ticket for not lost ur own time bro

god with u

another strange ban to EgyDevils account (rofl) ... anyway Im tottaly sure that no egyption can use bot , or even know how is bot working or etc , Im sure that these ppl played fair , anyway ticket has been submitted, and waiting answer for ban's reason ......

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4FuN View Post
    another strange ban to EgyDevils account (rofl) ... anyway Im tottaly sure that no egyption can use bot , or even know how is bot working or etc , Im sure that these ppl played fair , anyway ticket has been submitted, and waiting answer for ban's reason ......
    well i dont think admins bann u with no reason if they bann they have reason u gott by bot used it thats it live with it next time u know what to not do ore what to do Be Happy

Quote Originally Posted by beasewa View Post
    well i dont think admins bann u with no reason if they bann they have reason u gott by bot used it thats it live with it next time u know what to not do ore what to do Be Happy
    STFU n00b , i never played and will never play with bot , and these ppl who got banned r my friends , i didnt play there , and i didnt write here , to get answer from 1 idiot like u

please relax a little bit here im telling u how it is kkkk ? i belive that mororus Vannesa,bluebaby,fasol know what they are doing

- - - - - Clap Clap Clap Boom BoOom BaAaannn - - - -

if admin have to ban all bot user, then they have to ban 99% of TC players, but me.

I am an angel, I am clean, super clean, crystal clean.
    (blush)

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBijiXXX View Post
    if admin have to ban all bot user, then they have to ban 99% of TC players, but me.

I am an angel, I am clean, super clean, crystal clean.
    (blush)

Hahahaha hihi yeah ur clean like me But IGogo is not and pls understand

if u use bot and u think yes im top 1 world wait im top 2 wait top 3 wait i losst drug shitt i winned BOT BOT BOT BOT

in end Bann dont come here with stupid answer giv me answer reason for bot bann i didnt use!

becaus if u gett banned by bot u have used it and live with it! tralla lalala lalala lalala kiss to IGogo & Biraaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by beasewa View Post
    i belive that mororus Vannesa,bluebaby,fasol know what they are doing

- - - - - Clap Clap Clap Boom BoOom BaAaannn - - - -

Shut up idiot.. if these idiots know what they do i'm a god!

+ joker... maybe u no used bot.. but u milked rabbs that used bot. So..where's the difference?