Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default What the **** is going on tc

I am wondering why ı get ban without any reason and when we try to talk about abuse Mr Snake MORONUS tells us go and make report good but whne we make report we can t get any reply. so tell me what the **** are you doing in tc ? Last round i have made 2 reports one was replied " 15 DAYS" LATER and one hasn t replied yet... sleep abuse just sleep.... i am waiting reaosn of my ban account DreamTeam ID: 11155202 dont tell me go and make report cuz any of abuse don t care about reports... if u don t do ur job what the hell you doing there... when we asked in skype they says " i dont speak in skype go report it " when we report they don t care ... NOW I AM WAITING MY BAN REASON CLEARLY ... NOW AND HERE IS NOT SUPPORT CENTER CUZ U WILL NEVER CARE ABOUT IT AND I HAVE 1 DAY... and u are totaly know who is using bot,bug add on but u don t do anything.. why cuz they have abuse friends from their country good .. I WANT ONE TURKISH ABUSE CUZ U R NOT FAIR ... AND U KNOW WHAT I MEAN ... REPLY ME NOW ...you all know joker uses drug bot and forbidden browser but no ban.. sick uses stat bug no ban ... sk uses stat bot no ban and sk' s account get ban this round but his main didn get ban.. why ? let me tell you ... joker from poland = fasol... sick from pt = bluebaby and sk from br = vanessa... reason is too clear.. i know u will never be fair... this is not ur game tc is ours !!!! not yours.. u can t ban player by ur wishes... and can t make them top bcuz of he is from ur country and ur friend... now all you do is that... show me logs and explain me i know u will never do it and u will never care of this case.. cuz all of ur friends and team now on the top.... one more time dear Developers i want TURKISH ABUSE TOO...

Do you need any proof that you are not fair and you support and protect your country player or team player... Okey i will show you remember i said why not joker mog and sk didn t get bad here is my proof that abuse protect their country...

Due to bugs in Opera we do not allow this browser in The Crims. Get a real browser like Firefox!

and i know we r the one who doesn t use but even that get ban and u know who bot bug forbbiedn programs add on but even that not get ban... as far as i know Opera is forbidden ... good job abuse..

Tribalenfeksiyon.
    Last edited by SwiftBlast; 08-27-2009 at 02:40 AM.

I know reason why you are banned , you are just idiot

no idiot and ****ing noob is you.. Banned by vanessa reason for make sk top 3. (nod) congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftBlast View Post
    no idiot and ****ing noob is you.. Banned by vanessa reason for make sk top 3. (nod) congrats.
    Im really really sorry

HAHAHAHA you guys make me laugh !!! (rofl)

Tribal u know what u done ...

stop being a child just shut, accept and next time play fair

T77//

so u tell me what i did cuz i dont know it ...

so u tell me what i did cuz i dont know it ...
    i think u know better than me (think)

even abuse dont know how could i know (wink)

bauhauahuah they will not give info for u.. just ban.. and no ban who got ur stats... its really stupid..