Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default ABout the (support) :)

Edit: Post edited due it being completely useless and not containing feedback at all.
    Last edited by ebichuman; 08-27-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Useless post

Where's the ID? ;(

ryan u still a live ? go away man

ryan.. i think this is enough.. i can remember that all humans can make mistakes, and didnt see the ID number... im sure you already had some distractions some day of your life, that dont mean that people are incompetent..

i can remember you too that prints dont prove nothing, it can be edited, faked..etc.. and what you posted here, its non-sense, and out of topic too..

i will close this topic, its getting tired to see always same things, and complains here, and as Mororus told in other topic, we dont discuss nothing about bans on forum, thats why support center exist.. and players will never get any answers here on forum from us about bans, this is simply lost of time..

thanks for your understanding, but topic is closed.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

I dont know when you know when im joking or talking seriously. Meanwhile, I will not be available for you anymore, you distort everything I speak. I would never do deals or trades with players, and I dont like that you edit or give other meaning of what I wrote. I will not discuss anymore banned accounts with you, because the rules are simple, and its not the first time that you are banned.