Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Questions and doubts

First of all, i wanna tell u guys that im not meaning any kind of thing abt the turkish case or at all around Polish and Potuguese guys. But i need to admit that the topic created by the turkish player made me think a little bit abt things that before i was sure around what is and right now probably im in doubt.

1- Since round 14 when Developers discored that opera is a hard tool on web and ppls probably was using it by wrong ways on TC they forbidden it to not have anymore problems with it. Probably none are using this broswer for make shit on TC cuz developers have fixed many of bugs that can be reproduce there, in the other hand i know and devs too that are programmers that is a realy master tool on the web and there are many things on this browser that make it diferent of other, so maybe any bug are being used on TC today but with some hard works maybe tomorrow a new bug can be reproduced there.

But anyway, this is the two sides i can see on opera, the first is one browser that are working on TC like other due to many bugs fixed on TC and the other is that its a hard tool on any site of web and on wrong hands can used to trace new bugs that can be used.

Sorry for many talks here to make a simple question, but here is: Right now on The Crims, can we use opera to play The Crims or even login there??

2- If someone play with bots and later someone have ur stats, must this guy/team be banned or must not? If the answer is yes, i wanna add another point here: Even if he/she get this skills intentionally by the other accounts?? I mean to be intentionally when this guy wasnt hunting on raves or making a simple GA, but yes hitting the account non stop, what means at least that the owner of this account know that someone is milking his rabbits. Anyway, u probably know what means to be intentionally or not.

I want first Devs answer cuz they are the ones who develope this game and probably can explain me better than anyone. Later if someone wanna comment abt what they have said, i'll be glad to read the option from each one.

Regards,
    TheUnd3ad.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 08-27-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Ok, enough is enough.

We dont solve bans on forum, who thinks opposite, it is just mistake.
    I can assure everyone, that you should not think, that you will be more wise from talks about bans on forum. Simply, we will not comment it and such tries will be immediately locked by our Community Crew members.

Lock

M.

chicken runaway lalalalalallalalala

ultrasa3ekN1 is a ****ing fake missing!!!

Undead:

Firstly, you are not allowed to play at all. So these your questions are just secondary for TC representatives and will not be answered. Especially answer on your second question is interesting just for someone who uses bots, some cheater like you.

Lock

M.