Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Remove all banned players from international stats

All players that are banned? Solementuo? Werwolfs? Crimskull? Move them from top list ffs!! Whats wrong with you lot? The player is banned.. Do your jobs for once in your life! And unban dreamteam.. Abuse crew iz stupid! No1 is fair.. When we swear at brazilians.. We get ban? When they swear at us? Nothing happened? F***** abuse crew can **** ma **** :d f*ck*n pr****.. V4ne$$a l1ck t00 mch br4z1l14n a$$

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOddz View Post
    All players that are banned? Solementuo? Werwolfs? Crimskull? Move them from top list ffs!! Whats wrong with you lot? The player is banned.. Do your jobs for once in your life! And unban dreamteam.. Abuse crew iz stupid! No1 is fair.. When we swear at brazilians.. We get ban? When they swear at us? Nothing happened? F***** abuse crew can **** ma **** :d f*ck*n pr****.. V4ne$$a l1ck t00 mch br4z1l14n a$$
    NoNoNoNo... DreamTeam Dezerved Bann leave it.. sohl is unbanned! evry thing is like it should be

Quote Originally Posted by beasewa View Post
    NoNoNoNo... DreamTeam Dezerved Bann leave it.. sohl is unbanned! evry thing is like it should be
    sdfu n00b.. brazilians r naabz..U L1CK ASS.. they banned DreamTeam so sk could win $100 and feed his family.. poor little bastrd

calm down men!!, if they banned , abuse had a reason to do it, and who you are that you make such noise here? if you cant to cope with it , you have problem, just stop spam
    Last edited by RaTaJXSterben; 08-29-2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: :X
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by RaTaJXSterben View Post
    calm down men!!, if they banned , abuse had a reason to do it, and who you are that make such noise here?
    I am a friend.. u dont need to know who like u sucha big player.. u from germany dude.. cmon.. the only player in germany.. ur a badman.. come off it

LOL of you : D
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

XD XD this topic is funny, people that are banned they have a reason to be baned u know that?

Shut up dude

Angry stop playing crims

people should stop playing crims period, they cant be power crazy and facist and single out who they want to ban then, i have been banned once by vanessa or whateva its name is, either way i was not in the wrong brazillians were yet she was a brazillian abuse crew so simple step she took her own country side, its about time people realised crims are only making money out of you once they have made enough they will ban you just like that when it suits them, if all the major players stopped playing this game they wouldn't have so much power i have just one thing to say crims is facist its a message that needs to go through weather people like to listen or not, u dont see any muslim abuse crew members yet half the poplulation of players on crims are muslims i rest my case its a game controlled by facists.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyCrimz View Post
    ...................""
    you can say what you want, but with sure you were baned coz of your fault, now you try blame abuse?? special Vanessa coz of top 3 for BR this round??
    hahaha men,that is sure why u talk bulls*** now.
    xSKxLipitu were happy of 4th ,evenen not expected that place they did it.
    Its not the last round of Bans. Better stop use bots, follow the rules and now stop cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;x

btw if you are blind --> crew has already muslims, but seems you dont know which countries are muslims
    Last edited by RaTaJXSterben; 08-29-2009 at 08:17 PM.

Angry Learn english properly before you type

I would suggest you learn english properly before you decide to write in english discussion because i really cant understand what you are typing thats how bad your english is lol