Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Questions about fakes (kibe or Ultrasa3ekN1)

PLEASE don´t delete my replies and threads ... Answer me first , Anyone in the world have ever seen kibe in the WEB CAM ?? because in brazil he is just a big FAKE to everyone, nobody never seen kibe (UltranSa3ekN1) just FAKE pictures like always ..

Ps: STOP ASKING MODERATORS TO DELETE WHAT I SAY , THAT WILL NOT HELP YOU TO LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU ARE A FAKE AND DO NOT EXIST

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by DropxXx; 08-31-2009 at 02:52 PM.

Get a life you sad sad reject of life talk about fakes on this game? computer GangstersRus

omg!!!

stop to use spys/rabbits for post kibe , this is not cool

Red face

Here's a pic with him and me

I'm on the left and he's on the right

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by DropxXx View Post
    PLEASE don´t delete my replies and threads ... Answer me first , Anyone in the world have ever seen kibe in the WEB CAM ?? because in brazil he is just a big FAKE to everyone, nobody never seen kibe (UltranSa3ekN1) just FAKE pictures like always ..

Ps: STOP ASKING MODERATORS TO DELETE WHAT I SAY , THAT WILL NOT HELP YOU TO LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU ARE A FAKE AND DO NOT EXIST

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

hehe i belive he egxist and i belive he have a face.. but who told u that u have to show ur reality life face to play tc? :O

i belive its the stupest thing in this chatt is to show ur face and then.. well a webcam is not so problem but if u live in brazil and u hes on brazil and u seen hes face and one day he milk ur ass in tc next day u search for him u can find him and blow hes ass thats a good thing to not show ur face! kicked ass Safety Security
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

ppl tell me 24/7 ey show me ur face.. ey show me that ur a girl... psst? how long i have been played tc and member in tc? 6 year yes but i never show a face to a person who i dont have any idea who she/he is..

but once time again im not a man KIRK!

im NOT ur SVENSKII u talked allways about!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Quote Originally Posted by beasewa View Post
    ppl tell me 24/7 ey show me ur face.. ey show me that ur a girl... psst? how long i have been played tc and member in tc? 6 year yes but i never show a face to a person who i dont have any idea who she/he is..

but once time again im not a man KIRK!

im NOT ur SVENSKII u talked allways about!
    6 years?

Quote Originally Posted by beasewa View Post
    hehe i belive he egxist and i belive he have a face.. but who told u that u have to show ur reality life face to play tc? :O

i belive its the stupest thing in this chatt is to show ur face and then.. well a webcam is not so problem but if u live in brazil and u hes on brazil and u seen hes face and one day he milk ur ass in tc next day u search for him u can find him and blow hes ass thats a good thing to not show ur face! kicked ass Safety Security
    are u a kibe´s rabbit ??? **** u naab , this topic is not 4 u , u are a ****ing fake like kibe(Ultrasa3ekN1)
    Last edited by DropxXx; 09-02-2009 at 06:09 PM.

This topic makes no sense.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton