Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default GA is poor lets say!

No infact the current GA system is more than poor. Whats this nonsense that u get charisma/intel even when they aren't on your account...

take it back to how it was ages ago :@! cant make proper 1x1 accounts by ga cos of this crap!

I second this! it's a shite calculation we should only gain % of stats that the gang has not made up quantities

cheerz 4 repliesssssssssss.
    nice to know u care about what players who put money in ur big fat pockets think

Why would they reply? They ****ed up and we have to deal with it.
    They say we can play with Rabbits (multiaccounts) yet if you do they screw you over when they are used.

Show's who actually controls this game if mere mortals do not get answered.

i think there is no need to stress boys.. you didnt make any question, or had any doughts to be answered.. you give an idea, and who want to reply, will reply.. im sure that they had read it, but to say what? just to tell that they read it? hummm...

Dont be so bad and so rigorous.. even if some change would appear in game from this post, it will not be executed this round.. so no hurry boys..

enjoy life, enjoy game, and dont be like that.. kisses*
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

I'm sorry that you don't agree with the current system you get stats from in GAs. But the fact is that the old system had a bug in it which gave players the opportunity to create stats from nothing. The problem is that your character class matters in deciding how much stats you gain from a GA and this poses a potential risk if we would gain the same stats as lost in GAs.
    When considering this change we had two other options that would achieve what you are asking for. One was to gain less stats than what was lost to minimize the risk of stats being created out of thin air, and the other was to ignore character class when giving out the stats. After a discussion among devs neither of these options were regarded to be the best so we went with what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    I'm sorry that you don't agree with the current system you get stats from in GAs. But the fact is that the old system had a bug in it which gave players the opportunity to create stats from nothing. The problem is that your character class matters in deciding how much stats you gain from a GA and this poses a potential risk if we would gain the same stats as lost in GAs.
    When considering this change we had two other options that would achieve what you are asking for. One was to gain less stats than what was lost to minimize the risk of stats being created out of thin air, and the other was to ignore character class when giving out the stats. After a discussion among devs neither of these options were regarded to be the best so we went with what we have now.
    But isn't this creating stats out of nothing?
    We have 0 intel on 10 accounts yet gain 500 intel when we gang attack them.

Quote Originally Posted by matto3 View Post
    But isn't this creating stats out of nothing?
    We have 0 intel on 10 accounts yet gain 500 intel when we gang attack them.
    EXCATLY.. so.. !?!?!?!?

just put it back.. if u lose 50 str/tol and 2 intel/char. u sud gain 50 str/tol and 2 intel/char.

just ignore character aswell yh whatever just put it backkkk. most ppl will want it this way so u can create betetr 1x1 acc's and have more fun in the game!!

put it in newspaper and have a poll or smth. changes still need to made to make this game aloooooooooooot better!

Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    EXCATLY.. so.. !?!?!?!?

just put it back.. if u lose 50 str/tol and 2 intel/char. u sud gain 50 str/tol and 2 intel/char.

just ignore character aswell yh whatever just put it backkkk. most ppl will want it this way so u can create betetr 1x1 acc's and have more fun in the game!!

put it in newspaper and have a poll or smth. changes still need to made to make this game aloooooooooooot better!
    I don't think, that there will have to made some changes in this way. The system of all gameplay is very good for me, i like system ass it is now with ac! It's good!!!

And even you can figured out way to create 1x1 account, there exists a lot of way, to create account like you want to just use your brain

But i have a question about "more stats for 1x1", how much more than before you u get stats when u attack player with equals skills and u will match, and if there way also decrease of lost stats when u milk ur gang, and let's say, that ur gang has 3/4 less stats than your milk gang, or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    I don't think, that there will have to made some changes in this way. The system of all gameplay is very good for me, i like system ass it is now with ac! It's good!!!

And even you can figured out way to create 1x1 account, there exists a lot of way, to create account like you want to just use your brain

But i have a question about "more stats for 1x1", how much more than before you u get stats when u attack player with equals skills and u will match, and if there way also decrease of lost stats when u milk ur gang, and let's say, that ur gang has 3/4 less stats than your milk gang, or not?

lmao i know im more than capable of creating a good 1x1 acc. it just takes longer by 1x1ing than GA